27

"What the hell happened, Yeosang? You two had never hit each other." Seonghwa tells him.

"It was stupid." Yeosang tells him as tears roll down his cheeks. "Everything he said was right and I- I couldn't handle that. I always liked to think that my relationship with Jongho was perfect... but it wasn't. When Wooyoung made me realize that, it made me really angry."

"It's fine, it's fine." Seonghwa wipes his tears away as Yeosang looks down. "I'm sure you two can fix this if you talk it out. The three of us have been friends for a long time. I don't want you two to be mad at each other."

"I know... I will go apologize, but I don't think it's the right time. I'll wait until we're both more calm."

"Okay." Seonghwa nods and debates on whether or not to take his hand.

He decides not to.

-

"I hate you so much!" Wooyoung yells at Jeonghoon. "You've ruined my life! You lowered my self esteem and even made me fight with my friends! I seriously hate you!" He hits him on the chest repeatedly as Jeonghoon tries pushing him away.

"What the hell?! Get him away from me!" He yells at the girl.

"Leave him alone! You're crazy!" The girl yells at Wooyoung.

"Stay out of it, bitch. I have two hands for a reason."

"I'm out of here." She grabs her purse and walks towards the front door. "Call me later, Jeonghoon." She says before walking out.

"So I was right this whole time! You really were cheating on me and had the audacity to make me feel bad when I was nothing but loyal to you?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"This was just a one time thing. You made me so mad earlier that I just felt like I needed a distraction."

"A distraction?" Wooyoung laughs. "Cheating on me was the distraction? You know... a normal person wouldn't think about cheating on their boyfriend as a distraction. They'd use playing video games or maybe even going out for a drink? They wouldn't even think of cheating!"

"Well maybe if you gave me what I fucking wanted, I wouldn't cheat on you! I never forced you to do anything you didn't want to do and I never once hit you, but look at you... look what you're doing!"

"Are you really trying to play the victim right now? You'd always get so angry whenever I didn't want to sleep with you and would even throw things. You'd call me useless and ugly all the time, to the point that I started believing it. You'd always check my phone without permission and accuse me of cheating on you when you were the one doing it!"

"Why are you acting like I'm the worst person in the world all of a sudden? You never complained before. Is it because of that San guy? Well let me just tell you that he'll get tired of you really quickly."

"I'm leaving." Wooyoung goes upstairs to his room to pack a suitcase.

"Where the hell are you going? You have nowhere to go! No one would ever want you to stay at their house."

"No, you're wrong. I'd honestly rather go to my parents house and get on my knees to beg them to let me stay there, instead of living here with you! I won't let you control me anymore! We're done and I never want to see you again."

-

As San is in his house, he looks down at the birthday cake he didn't get to cut. All the guys had gone to their homes since all the fights that happened today ruined the party mood.

He frowns and hopes that Wooyoung is doing okay. He thought that maybe he had gone to apologize to Yeosang, but he texted Seonghwa and he told him he wasn't there.

"Where are you, Woo?" San sighs. He had also texted him but got no reply back. "Well, I guess I have to cut the cake by myself." He cuts a piece of cake for himself and puts it on a plate.

Before he can take the first bite, he hears the doorbell ringing. He looks down at his phone to check the time and sees it's past 8.

He stands up and walks towards the door, then opens it. "Woo?" He asks, surprised.

"Surprise!" Wooyoung smiles brightly at him as San sees he has a suitcase next to him. "Happy birthday!"

___________

The cute chapters are coming!!! FINALLYY!!!
Woosan are housemates now 👀