52

Once Yeosang gets to Seonghwa's house, he's about to ring the doorbell, but sees Seonghwa walk out with his suitcase.

"What?" Yeosang asks, confused. "Were you leaving? You weren't going to wait for me?"

"No, it's not that. I was just going to leave my suitcase in the car for now." He lies.

"Oh okay." Yeosang believes him and waits for him to put the suitcase in his car, before they both walk into his house. "I've been thinking about it all day and... can't I go with you?"

"There's no need for that, Yeo. I'll be back in three weeks or maybe even before then."

"But I'm going to miss you." He frowns. "So please answer your phone whenever I call you. I'll try not to bother you too much, but I'm really going to miss you. Hearing your voice would make me feel better."

"Don't worry, I'll answer all your phone calls, okay?"

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay." Yeosang wraps his arms around him tightly. "I won't let you go until you have to go to the airport."

"I'm more than fine with that." Seonghwa kisses his cheek.

-

"Wait, are you being serious?" Hongjoong can't believe what Jongho just told him. He gasps and can't help but start crying.

"Please don't cry." Jongho frowns and pulls him in for a hug. "I thought this would make you happy."

"You idiot! I'm crying because I'm happy!"

"Is this the way to treat your boyfriend who just got you your parents phone number?"

"My boyfriend?" Hongjoong scoffs. "Yeah, right. You haven't asked."

"I want it to be special." Jongho tells him. "But wait..." He realizes what he just said. "If I asked, you'd say yes?"

"When did I say that?" Hongjoong tries to play it cool. "I was just saying."

"Don't worry, Kim Hongjoong. You'll be my boyfriend soon, I just know it." He kisses his forehead. "Now call your parents and tell them what's going on."

"But how did you get their number?"

"That's..." Jongho starts nervously. "Not important. Anyway... call them."

Hongjoong smiles and immediately dials their number. He hasn't spoken to his parents ever since they left to the states. He thought they had forgotten about him and didn't care about him until he ended up finding out that his brother lied to them and told them he had stolen all of his money and ran away from his house, which made their parents send him even more money.

Hongjoong really wanted to talk to his parents and let them know he didn't do anything that his brother told them.

"Thank you, Jongho." Hongjoong leans in to peck his lips before his mom ends up answering the phone.

-

When it's time for Seonghwa to go to the airport, Mingi drives him there and Yeosang comes along. He knows it'll be harder to say goodbye, but he wanted to spend every second with him before he leaves.

He feels like he's being dramatic since he's just leaving for three weeks, but he can't help it. They just got together and have to leave each other so soon.

The whole drive to the airport, Yeosang held Seonghwa tightly as Seonghwa rested his head on top of his.

The airport is around thirty minutes from Seonghwa's house, but somehow the drive there felt like it was only three minutes.

"I'm going to miss you." Yeosang frowns when they walk into the airport.

"Me too, Yeo. But I'll come back in three weeks and we'll finally be able to be together again, okay?"

Yeosang just nods as Seonghwa leans in to peck his lips.

"I love you. I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay." Yeosang nods and feels the tears starting to roll down his cheeks. "I-I love you."

"Don't cry. It'll be for just three weeks... maybe even less time." Seonghwa tries holding back his tears.

"Okay." Yeosang just nods and wipes his tears away. "Have a safe flight and call me when you get there."

"I will." Seonghwa turns around and is about to start walking away, but puts his hand on his chest when he feels a sharp pain.

"Hwa, are you okay?" Yeosang rushes over to him. "Is something wrong?"

"N-no, don't worry." He shakes his head. "Just tired."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I have to go now." He pulls Yeosang in for a hug again, holding him tightly.

"Okay okay, you'll miss your flight. Like you said, it's just three weeks." Yeosang tells him.

"You're right." Seonghwa nods. "Bye, Yeo." He turns around and starts walking away.

Tears after tears roll down Yeosang's cheeks as he sees him walking away. Yeah, it's only three weeks, but why does it feel like those three weeks will feel eternal?