24

"It's okay. We were already leaving anyway." Wooyoung pulls his arm away from San and turns to Jeonghoon. "Let's go."

As they're a little further away, Jeonghoon rolls his eyes. "Fucking idiot." He mumbles.

"What? Do you have something to say?" San walks towards them. "Just say it to my face, you fucking coward. You see... it's that easy."

Jeonghoon turns around and Wooyoung tries pulling him away, but Jeonghoon pushes him away, making San's blood boil.

"I can easily say it your face. I just didn't want to waste my time arguing with someone like you."

"Someone like me?" San chuckles. "Wow, I can't believe people as unlikeable as you exist. You can't even hide your shitty personality while around others you barely know? This is only the second time we've met and I can already see your true colors. If you think apologizing and smiling at someone are a form of flirting, there's something really wrong with you."

"And yet... who is he with?" Jeonghoon smirks. "Regardless of how much you try to play the hero, he loves me."

"This is irrelevant to what I just said. The fact that you think Wooyoung was flirting with me just now proves how toxic you are." San tells him. "Do you not have friends? Then again... I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. Who would want to be your friend?"

Jeonghoon ends up punching San in the face, making Wooyoung gasp and feel his eyes watering.

"What? Did that hurt your feelings?" San touches his cheek and sees he's bleeding. "By what I can tell, you treat Wooyoung terribly and you're probably the asshole who put all those stupid ideas in his head, aren't you?"

"What stupid ideas?" He smirks. "You mean... that he's ugly and useless? That's not putting ideas in his head... that's the truth. No one would ever like someone like him. He's lucky that I even looked his way."

San tries his best to stay calm and takes a few deep breaths. If he starts fighting this guy, he's afraid he'll end up sending him to the hospital.

"Is your brain okay or do you just act stupid?" San asks him. "You literally just said he was flirting with me right now and what you said just now totally contradicted everything. But fine..." San nods. "I may not have been flirting with him right now, but I would if I could. But you know why I don't? Because he's loyal to you. And yet you still doubt him?"

At this point, Wooyoung is crying and just by seeing him like this, it makes San actually want to send Jeonghoon to the hospital.

"Come here, Woo." San reaches for his arm, but Jeonghoon takes Wooyoung's other arm and pulls him towards him harshly. "Let him go, you idiot! You're hurting him!" San yells at him.

"He's MY boyfriend! I don't think I will!"

San can't stay calm anymore and ends up punching Jeonghoon in the face with all his force. He had tried staying calm for way too long.

"What is going on here?!" Mingi rushes outside.

"Can you take Wooyoung inside?" San asks, but by that time, Mingi's already inside.

"There's a fight outside!! There's a fight outside!! San is beating the shit out of Wooyoung's boyfriend!!"

They all quickly stand up and rush outside. Yeosang immediately pulls Wooyoung to the side and comforts him while he's crying. Seonghwa and Yunho try their best to hold San back as Jongho holds Jeonghoon back.

"San, what's going on?" Hongjoong asks him.

San stays quiet, glaring at Jeonghoon as he glares back.

"San...?" Hongjoong asks again.

Wooyoung isn't able to control his tears anymore. He walks away from them, feeling embarrassed, and Yeosang immediately follows him.