07

"Where the hell were you?!" Jeonghoon yells at Wooyoung as soon as he walks into the house. Wooyoung had tried to make as little noise as he possibly could when he walked in through the front door.

He had no idea Jeonghoon would already be home. It's only two and he usually always gets home past four. "I-I went out to get food."

"There's enough ingredients here! Couldn't you just cook?! Why are you so damn useless?!" He rolls his eyes. "Who were you with?!"

"I was just-"

"Who were you with?!" Jeonghoon raises his voice. "Let me check your phone." He reaches for Wooyoung's phone and takes it away from him. "Oh so I was right. Those idiot friends of yours are the ones making you disobey me. I had clearly told you to stay here!" He keeps scrolling through Wooyoung's messages. "I just knew you were cheating on me!"

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Wooyoung asks him, not understanding. "I would never."

"Your stupid friend says otherwise. He's trying to set you up with someone and you didn't even say anything!"

"I-I told him I didn't want a boyfriend right now. I didn't know what else to say since I can't tell them about you."

"You better be telling the truth because if I find out you're cheating on me, I won't hesitate to throw you out." Jeonghoon threatens him, throwing Wooyoung's phone to the ground before walking away.

Wooyoung feels tears rolling down his cheeks as he rushes to pick his phone up, hoping it didn't break. He sees the screen cracked a little, but thankfully his phone still works.

Yeosang:
Hey woo, are you free
tomorrow by chance?

Wooyoung:
I don't think so
Why?

Yeosang:
So you could help me
with the birthday party
I'm throwing my friend

Wooyoung:
Sorry I don't think I can
My parents found out I left without
their permission and got really mad at me.
I don't think they'll let me leave the
house for a while

Yeosang:
That sucks :(
Your parents are so strict
I mean you're already 20

Wooyoung:
Yeah :(

Yeosang:
I'll text you again tomorrow just in
case you change your mind okay?
Goodnight!

Wooyoung:
Goodnight

Wooyoung looks down at his phone and sighs, looking at the cracked screen. When did things get to this point? Everything was going so well but now Jeonghoon tells him he's always just been with him because he feels bad. He clearly doesn't love Wooyoung anymore, but still gets mad at the thought of Wooyoung cheating on him.

The only reason Wooyoung is still with him is because he loves him. He's the only one he has in this world. He's the only one who's been there for him and if he were to leave him, he'd be alone again.

He doesn't want to be alone. Just the thought of being alone scares him.