17

"Yeosang.... Mingi... what are you doing here?" Wooyoung asks them when he sees them outside his house.

"We found out about... your boyfriend." Yeosang tells him. "Can we talk? There's no point in hiding it anymore. Your parents won't stop you from going anywhere."

"Okay..." Wooyoung follows Yeosang and Mingi to the café shop he's been coming to pretty often these days.

"I don't know why it is that you hid this from us. We're your best friends, so I thought we told each other everything. I won't judge you for hiding this from us, but it does make me worry. You've said your parents are really strict and never let you go out... but you don't even live with them. So what's really happening?" Yeosang asks him.

Wooyoung looks down at his coffee cup, not knowing what to say. Should he stop lying? Should he tell them the truth? Then again, what would change if he tells the truth?

He'd just end up getting on Jeonghoon's bad side.

"Everything's fine, guys. There's no need to worry. I just wanted to spend time with my boyfriend, that's all. As to why I hid him from you... I was going to tell you soon, I just didn't get the chance."

"Are you sure that's what it is? Because you should've at least told San, Woo. That wasn't cool. He was really interested in you and you agreed to get to know each other." Mingi tells him.

"Yeah, I know." He nods. "And I feel really sorry. I hope he can forgive me."

"If there's more to this story, please let us know. We're your best friends and we'll be there for you through everything, no matter how big or small the problem is."

"I know, guys... And thank you." Wooyoung just nods. "I know you're mad at me, but I'd like to talk about something else."

"We're not mad at you." Yeosang sighs. "I'm just a little confused and sad you didn't tell us something like this." He tells him. "But okay, let's change the subject."

"How are you and Yunho?" He asks Mingi.

"Great, actually. We just hung out yesterday. He's finishing up his latest drama so he has more time these days."

"That's good." Wooyoung tells him. "Have you been seeing Jongho recently?" He asks Yeosang.

"I hung out with him the day we went to the mall."

"Are you getting back together with him?"

"I don't know." Yeosang sighs. "I can barely see him these days, so it really does make me think if getting back together with him is a good idea or not. He's been really busy with his acting career. What should I do?"

"Can I give my honest opinion?" Mingi asks him and Yeosang nods.

"Sure."

"He's your ex for a reason. Why don't you try meeting other people instead? He always has excuses and you two barely hang out. Yunho is also an actor and has a very busy schedule, but even so, he tries making time for me. Even when we can't hang out, he texts me many times a day even when he's busy filming."

"So you're saying I shouldn't get back together with him?"

"I mean at the end of the day, it's your decision. All I'm saying is that if he really wanted to be with you, he'd make time for you."

"What do you think?" Yeosang asks Wooyoung. "You're in a relationship. Give me some advice." He frowns.

"I agree with Mingi." Wooyoung tells him. "What's the point of having a boyfriend who doesn't make time for you and you barely talk to?"

When he says that, he's mostly saying that to himself. What's the point of being with Jeonghoon when he treats him like that? What's the point of being with him when they barely talk, and when they do, it's because Jeonghoon is mad at him.

"I don't know, but if I were you, I'd look at my surroundings. There's someone who's clearly interested in you but you don't realize it." Mingi tells him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeosang, you're seriously so oblivious sometimes." Mingi sighs. "Stop pretending not to notice. By the time you're ready to see it, it might be too late."