30

When Wooyoung and San get to Yeosang's house, Wooyoung is hesitant to knock on the door. "It's okay." San reassures him and knocks on the door instead.

After a while, the door opens to reveal Seonghwa. "Woo, you're okay!" He pulls him in for a hug. "I kept calling and texting you but you didn't answer. I have no idea where you live so I couldn't go check on you." He frowns.

"Sorry." Wooyoung smiles and pulls away from the hug. "I turned my phone off since Jeonghoon kept calling me."

"You could've just blocked him then. You had me worried."

"Sorry."

"But come in." Seonghwa opens the door the full way and San and Wooyoung walk in.

"Where's Yeosang?"

"He's in his room. He's getting ready for work."

"Okay." Wooyoung walks away from them and to Yeosang's room.

"Did you sleep over?" San asks Seonghwa.

"Yeah, Yeosang insisted." He nods. "But why was Wooyoung with you?"

"He broke up with that idiot. He caught him cheating on him, can you believe that?" He rolls his eyes. "So he's staying at my place."

"How is he? Is he okay after that?"

"Thankfully he looks fine. He's been eating and he wanted to go out, so I don't think this breakup was as bad for him as I thought it'd be. I think he finally feels free after so long."

"That's good." Seonghwa gives him a small smile.

"But what about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You clearly like Yeosang and got to stay here with him, but why do you look so down?" San asks him.

"He's just been really sad. He cried himself to sleep last night."

"How come? Because of the fight he had with Wooyoung?"

"Because of that and also because of his ex. He's still not over him and now that he found out he moved on, this has been harder for him. He still had hope that they'd get back together."

"You must really like him. I don't know if I'd be able to stay beside someone who I like but has feelings for someone else."

"But that's exactly what you did. You were always there for Wooyoung, even when you found out he had a boyfriend."

"True."

"And it worked out for you, so that's good." Seonghwa tells him.

"No, what do you mean? I don't think he likes me and I doubt he'd be ready for another relationship when his ex treated him like that."

"Yeah, you're right. Just give him time. I'm sure he'll realize you're a great guy. Plus, you two actually look good together." He says, making San's face heat up.

"Thanks... I guess you and Yeosang don't look so bad together." He jokes, making Seonghwa hit his arm.

-

"I'm really sorry, Yeo. It was all my fault. You were only trying to look out for me and I couldn't handle it. You were telling the truth and I'm sorry for hitting you." Wooyoung apologizes after a while of standing in Yeosang's room.

"It's fine. I guess we were both at fault. I was too sensitive and couldn't handle the truth. Yes, you were right. My relationship with Jongho wasn't perfect. Sometimes we wouldn't talk for a week. There did come a time in our relationship where I was the only one trying to make our relationship work. So yeah, you were right, but I couldn't handle the truth. I've just been really sensitive ever since I found out he moved on. Maybe it's because I still have feelings for him."

Wooyoung reaches for his hands and looks up at him as he notices Yeosang's watery eyes. "It's okay, Yeo. Feelings don't just go away so easily. So just forget what I said yesterday. Maybe you do notice how someone feels about you and you're choosing to ignore it because you don't have feelings for him."

Yeosang looks down as he feels a tear roll down his cheek. Of course he notices Seonghwa has feelings for him, but he still can't forget Jongho. It wouldn't be fair for Seonghwa to be with someone who doesn't love him back.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything, so if you don't want to, just ignore what I'm going to ask you." Wooyoung starts. "You're my best friend, but so is he. I wouldn't want him to get hurt, Yeo. If you have no feelings for him let him know. He keeps following you like a lost puppy and I feel bad for him sometimes."

"I'll talk to him." He nods.

"So are we okay?" Wooyoung smiles at him. "Best friends again?"

"We never stopped being best friends." Yeosang nods and smiles.