46

"So like... I kind of got that chocolate made for Hongjoong..." Jongho says, nervously. "I was going to take it out of the jar, but then something happened and I completely forgot I'm sorry."

"Oh no." Yunho facepalms himself.

"It's my fault. He was giving it to me before you and Wooyoung got here, but I also forgot to take it." Hongjoong tells San.

"You guys... you don't have to apologize." San smiles at them. "I actually wanted to ask him this for a while now but was afraid he wouldn't be ready yet and would reject me. Our relationship started earlier than expected and it's all thanks to you guys. Thank you, guys. I'll remember this day forever, seriously. You all worked so hard to make this the perfect night and it was." He tells them. "The food was delicious, the view was amazing, and I even got Wooyoung to be my boyfriend. I really didn't expect this to happen at all."

"But wait... you were going to ask me to be your boyfriend?" Hongjoong asks, not focusing on anything San just said.

"Yeah, but I guess I'll have to find another way to ask now." Jongho pouts.

"Just kiss already." Yunho pushes them towards each other, then turns to San. "You know... couples." He playfully rolls his eyes.

"The only reason you're not acting like this is because Mingi's not here. Why hadn't you told us you were getting engaged?!" He whisper yells and Wooyoung walks into the kitchen since he had gone to the bathroom.

"It all happened so fast. I had bought a ring a few months ago but didn't know when the right time would be. When I proposed, it just felt like the right time."

"I'm so happy for you guys." Wooyoung tells him. "You two are really cute together. I hope me and Sannie can be just as cute as you two." He wraps his arms around San and rests his head on his shoulder.

"Thanks." Yunho smiles at him. "I'm sure you two will do just fine. You're all San has talked about ever since he met you and Mingi has told me you talk a lot about San too."

Wooyoung feels his face heat up. "Yeah, there's no reason to hide it anymore." He nods.

"Should we get going or do you want to stay for another little while?" San asks Wooyoung.

"Maybe-"

"And who said the day was over?" Jongho asks them. "I have a movie theater, a gaming room, a pool, and a few other rooms. Where do you want to go?"

"Gaming room?" Wooyoung looks up at San and pouts. Since Jeonghoon never let him do anything, it's still a habit of his to ask before making his own decisions.

"No need to ask me, Woo. Let's go wherever you want." San takes his hand and Wooyoung immediately smiles.