29

"Hongjoong?" Jongho immediately recognizes him when he sees him at his filming site. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm taking makeup classes and I was told I have to do your makeup today."

"Woah, this is like fate, don't you think?" Jongho smirks at him. "Out of everyone else, they told you to do my makeup?"

"That's just because everyone else has makeup artist. Yours was sick today."

"Exactly... fate. Out of every day my makeup artist could've gotten sick, she got sick today."

"Whatever." Hongjoong puts the makeup products down on the table next to Jongho and takes some brushes out. "Now stop moving. I'll do your makeup."

"Whatever you say, baby."

Hongjoong tries to ignore his comment and proceeds to do his makeup.

"You know... we didn't really get to talk much yesterday because of what happened with your friends. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... it's just that my friend San recently became friends with Wooyoung and it seems like he's having problems with his boyfriend." Hongjoong tells him and notices Jongho is just staring at him with a smile on his face. "What?"

"I just didn't think you'd actually tell me about it. You seemed really distant yesterday, but I can see you're more comfortable with me today." He tells him. "About what happened the other night..." Jongho starts.

"You're moving too much." Hongjoong changes the subject and continues doing his makeup.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"We were both drunk and it was a one time thing." Hongjoong tells him. "My feelings won't be hurt if you just tell me to forget about it."

"But if I said that, I'd be lying." Jongho takes the brush from Hongjoong's hand and pulls him closer to him.  Hongjoong feels his face heat up as Jongho sits him on his lap. He quickly stands up and grabs the brush from him.

"I have to do your makeup. That's what I'm here for." He starts doing his makeup again and can't help but look at his lips.

Jongho starts leaning in, making Hongjoong close his eyes as he waits to feel his lips against his, but when he doesn't, he opens his eyes again.

"What?" Jongho asks him. "I was just trying to get my phone." He smirks and reaches for his phone, which was behind Hongjoong on a table.

Hongjoong's face heats up in embarrassment.

-

Wooyoung slowly opens his eyes and sits up on the bed. He looks around and sees San isn't in the room anymore. He goes to college so he must've left already. After going to the bathroom and brushing his teeth, he comes back into the room and sits down on the bed again.

He has so many things to do today, but doesn't feel like going out. Just as he's about to get up and get ready for his first day of having a normal life again, the door opens and San comes in, holding a bed tray in his hands.

"Oh, you're up?" He immediately smiles when he sees Wooyoung's awake. "I made you some breakfast."

"What? No, you didn't have to." Wooyoung quickly shakes his head.

"It's okay." San places the bed tray down on the bed, in front of Wooyoung, then sits down next to him. "You no longer have to stay in the house all day, so I assume you have a lot of places you want to go to. You have to eat breakfast to have a lot of energy throughout the day before lunch."

"Thanks, San." Wooyoung isn't able to hide his smile. "And yeah... I actually really want to go apologize to Yeosang... but shouldn't you be in college right now?"

"I don't have college today. If you want I can go to Yeosang's house with you."

"You'd do that?"

"Of course." San nods and places his hand on top of his. "Now eat before the food gets cold."

Wooyoung nods and picks up a fork before taking a bite of the pancakes San had made for him.

"How is it? I don't usually cook." He says, nervously.

"They're delicious." Wooyoung says honestly. "Have you eaten?"

"Not yet."

"Do you want some?" He picks up a piece of pancake with the fork and San nods before leaning in to take a bite. "Delicious, right?" Wooyoung asks him and continues eating.

"Yeah." San nods. The pancakes he makes had never tasted as good as today. Maybe it's because he's happy or maybe it's because he's sharing them with Wooyoung.

"More?" Wooyoung asks and San nods, smiling cutely.