10

"Why would you want to be with someone like me?" Wooyoung asks him.

"Like you?" San raises an eyebrow, not understanding.

"I'm not pleasant to look at, I barely go out, and I'm useless."

"Huh?" San gets a worried look on his face. "No, why would you say that?"

"Sorry... I have to go." Wooyoung stands up and walks out of the café, leaving San confused.

-

When Wooyoung gets home, his eyes widen when he sees Jeonghoon is in the living room, sitting on the couch.

"Where were you?" Jeonghoon stands up and Wooyoung slowly walks towards him.

"Y-Yeosang asked me if I could go to the mall with him... To buy some birthday party decorations for his friend." Wooyoung looks down. "I-I'm sorry."

"Oh you don't have to apologize." He tells him, making Wooyoung look up at him with a surprised expression. "Come here." He pulls him closer to him. "It's okay. You came back pretty early." He cups his face and presses his lips against his.

Wooyoung is surprised but kisses him back. They hadn't kissed in almost two months so he's happy he's showing affection.

What Wooyoung didn't know was that the reason Jeonghoon was doing this was to distract him from looking at the door, which is where someone was hiding.

-

"You guys, I'm so confused." San tells Yunho and Hongjoong.

"What do you mean?" Yunho sits down next to him on the couch.

"I met Wooyoung today."

"What? Already?" Hongjoong asks, surprised.

"Yeah... We went to a café and I told him I wanted to get to know him. You know what he said?" San sighs. "He asked me why I'd want to be with someone like him. He said he was not pleasant to look at and that he was useless."

"He must be an insecure person." Yunho tells him. "Maybe he hasn't had luck with relationships or maybe even his parents make him feel like that."

"I don't know what to do. I asked him for his number, but he didn't give it to me. It'd be wrong of me to get it from Yeosang without his permission." He sighs. "And since he doesn't have a social media account, I can't just dm him."

"Woah, are you that interested in him?" Yunho asks surprised.

"Yeah... and after meeting him in person, I became even more intrigued. It's like he's hiding something and I also want to know why he seems so broken. Who made him like this?"

"Maybe he'll end up going to your birthday party?"

"I don't think so. He said he barely goes out. It must be because his parents are so strict."