"Yeah, we noticed that, too." The Unholy confirmed. 

Axle furrowed his eyebrows confused.  He opened the envelope and read the note.  His eyes were fluttering across each word, even pausing for a minute, making sure he understood what he was reading.

"Well, what does it say?" Viper asked eagerly.

Dear Axle,

Please accept this gift on behalf of Giancarlo Bianchi.

Your friend,

Dante

Axle cautiously approached the first container.  He motioned to Tank to open it.  Tank kneeled down, placing his hand on the metal clasp.  Capone pulled out his gun, pointing at the box.

Ink started laughing.  "Idiot, do you think something is going to jump out of there?"

Capone gave him a fuck you look.  "You never know."  Not taking any chances, the others followed suit, holding out their guns, too.

"On the count of three," Axle instructed, pushing Charlie behind in case Capone wasn't being crazy.  "One...two...three."

Tank opened the container, and smoke from dry ice flowed out.  "Oh my God!" Screamed Harper when she saw what was inside. 

Ice pulled his wife's face into his chest to shield her from looking at it further. 

"Open them all," Axle ordered.  Each container was opened, revealing the so-called gift Giancarlo gave them.

"Jesus Christ, that's Venom." Viper mumbled in shock.  "I think this is Sniper." Capone pointed to the third box.  "Yeah, I think I got Ghost and Whistle in these." Bas pointed to the fourth and fifth box."

"Jonas is in the second box." Priest mumbled, placing his hands on his hips, shaking his head in disbelief.

All of a sudden, Axle's phone buzzed.  He put it on speaker phone.

"I hope you enjoyed Giancarlo's gift," Dante said, smirking through the phone.

"We were surprised; this is a free gift I, assume?" Axle asked, worried that Giancarlo may ask for a favor in return.

Dante chuckled lightly, understanding what Axle was hinting at.  "Yes, this is on the house."  "No repayment necessary."

"Please let Giancarlo know; we are grateful for his help," Axle replied, relief filling his voice.  The last thing he wanted was the Skulls in debt to the mob.

"I think you'll find the other gift is even better."

"What other gif..."   "Check the container with the leader's head." Dante interrupted Axle, then abruptly hung up the phone.

He stood there looking at his phone, trying to grasp everything Dante said.  Axle looked over at Capone for clarification.  "Mobsters are mysterious creatures...shit...I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, who's going to put their hands inside the box with Venom's head and feel for another gift?" Bas air quoted his question.  They all looked at each other hesitantly.

"Oh, for fuck sakes," Viper spat, bending over and pulling Venom's head.  "Stone, grab what's inside." He instructed his enforcer. 

Stone reluctantly reached inside.  "This is some sick shit." He pulled out a manila envelope and passed it to Axle.

"What's inside?" Priest asked.  "It's a USB drive," Axle answered, passing it to Spook, who immediately inserted it in his laptop.

They all stood there watching the video for about 5 minutes.  No one uttered a word until it was over.