S05 E37: PRIDE (Pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"She looks adorable when she stumbles on her words."

//

She just finished doing a few of her college work, submitting them quickly to her professors before standing up and going to the living room to see everything in the area. Re inc stuff was on the couch, some Outset stuff and Theo's toys were on the coffee table, and some of the twin's shoes were by the couch.

It was odd to see the living room all messy like this since Michelle was really keen on keeping everything, especially their house, spotless but everyone was doing their own stuff.

Even Theo who loves crawling around so they baby-proofed the house since she almost hit her head at the corner of the coffee table once. Christen almost had a heart attack.

Michelle walked into the room, her phone in between her shoulders as she just finished up a phone call with her manager, Mark. She gave Isabella a smile and walked toward her. "Mark says we need to hire a security team."

"I was wondering why we didn't have one in the first place, I'm surprised we haven't gotten mobbed yet."

"That's because we hang out with people who have their own security team so we don't really need to get one ourselves."

Isabella laughed and nodded her head. "Makes sense."

Michelle looked at the living room before turning her head to ignore the mess and just look at her daughter, who has also been busy. They are a busy family. "Anyway, I have this movie I got to film with Sandy and Angie, I think we are gonna film at the same time you are. How's training with Hailee going?"

"It's going, she hasn't killed me yet with that bow and arrow so I think it's all good." Noticing her mom avoiding the living room, she followed her to the kitchen. "I thought you had scenes too?"

"I do, they're not a lot so we would be able to film that in a day so I'm just gonna fly over here than back." Michelle started pouring 2 cups of orange juice, handing Isabella one as well. "I'm gonna go to the hospital later, sort some stuff out for next month. The opening is happening and I still don't have my staff."

Isabella hummed and gratefully got the cup of orange juice. "Might pass by with Hailee or something, we're going out for lunch."

"Just make it official already."

The 20-year-old shrugged and played with the cup she was holding. "We're kinda taking it slow."

"How very not lesbian of you. And on Pride month? Shame."

Giving her mom a playful look, she turned around to help her Mom with stuff around the house since she had been busy with the launch. "I'm gonna go and see if Mama needs anything."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram posts: