She looked back at Katsuki.

"Go easy on them."

"I know, I know." He said shooing her off. He walked her out earning another kiss before she left.

He smiled turning back to the twins.

"Let's start!"

***
______ drove the the grocery store just going in to buy needed snacks.

She walked in getting the boys snacks for school and food to make for dinner.

She grabbed one bag of chips but before she put it down..

"Nova?! Oh hey!"

She looked up seeing Levi and immediately smiled greeting him with a hug.

"Hey! How are you??" She asked.

"Great! Where are the boys?"

"With Katsuki. They're training today, Kenji got his quirk recently." _____ said smiling.

"What!? Your serious! What is it?"

"explosion."

"Damn that's awesome, what about Kyori? What's his??"

"Only Kenji got it. But he's still training with them." ____ smiled.

"Damn they're growing fast. I'll come visit soon to see everyone." Levi said as they shared another hug before going separate ways.

***
_____ finished her shopping taking it all home before starting on dinner.

She felt small kicks from the baby every time she moved.

"..you're real active today" she said smiling as she put the top on the pot.

She moved to the couch checking her phone before calling Katsuki.

***
When ____ left the agency Katsuki worked on small activities with the boys.

He got them doing some boxing to punch hands and a bag just to work on their strength.

He felt proud to train them watching the two be passionate about something he enjoyed.

Once they got a bit tired out with working out he looked over at Kenji.

"Let's finally see some of that quirk of yours" Katsuki said.

Kenji ran over to him nodding.

He started up his quirk blasting small fireworks out of his hands.

"Blast it outward." He said turning Kenji's body to face away from him.

Kyori just watched curiously as Kenji faced his palm infront of him to blast out small explosions making him smile.

"I'll get you some equipment, let your mom know to not throw away those cans so you can practice on them." Katsuki said patting his head.

"Can I use it more!!? Papa I wanna do it like you!" Kenji smiled.

"You can but only when you're with me. For now all you have to do is work on your body. I'll help you don't worry."

"Can I do it too?" Kyori asked looking up at him having his hands open.

"..like I said work on your body. A good quirk doesn't matter if your body can't handle its strength."

The boys nod to him before continuing to get easy lessons from their father.

He got _____'s call letting her know how they were before going back to the boys.

Halfway through the lesson Katsuki forgot all about teaching them and instead started to brag about his wins, thankfully the boys were just as excited to hear about them.