Here are my two cents on COVID-19

040220

I just want to share my two cents on this COVID-19. Bashers are welcome! 😆

Honestly, I didn't believe in the virus at first. I felt leery towards it. I couldn't get myself into believing it. However, when I watched the news and the cases and deaths have been increasing, I kind of half-believed it. But still, I don't completely believe in everything I see and heard about coronavirus. There is no harm in preventing it by keeping yourself clean and practice yourself proper hygiene which should be practiced even without the virus. Prevention is better than cure. I still doubt everything that is happening recently. I don't think this virus exists. I chose to stop watching the news and reading online about it. I didn't see any bodies affected by the virus. How sure are we with the deaths they reported and showed on the news and online are Covid-19 affected? As we all know, there are numerous deadly illnesses before Covid-19 that we only ignored since we weren't the one or any relatives affected by it. Fake news is rampant that it seems too difficult now to distinguish which ones are real and bluff.

I learned that all of these are already planned. They make people believe this pandemic caused panic (which resulted in hoarding food and other necessities) and take advantage of the situation to crash the market (they already planned this as well) and raise the prices of the products. How about those people who can't buy things in bulk due to financial instability? Most people live paycheck to paycheck. Imagine those less fortunate people who can't keep their jobs due to the lockdown. No income, no food. No food, starve to death. You might not think about the negative effect of this pandemic for now but in the long run, if things get out of control people would start looting and hurting each other for survival. We don't want that to happen.

You don't want to imagine the rage and resentment that I feel towards the rich and powerful people behind this madness. They want to control us! They want to start this 'One World' fucking thing. I want them to rot in hell! Heartless fucking bastards!

I feel like this world is staged! We are all actors trying to survive in this fucking cruel scary world we dwell in.

Yuchae Moon