26 Naughty Little Kitten

Depuis le début

"You're mine." His declaration is matter-of-fact and primal and has me melting as my heart flutters in my throat. "You gave yourself to me for whatever use I see fit, be it to fuck senseless or to tease for hours on end... Maybe tonight I feel like driving you as crazy as you made me?"

He lets my wrist go and slides his hand up my side, inching higher then stops just below my breast. My legs tremble and my breathing is shallow as I focus all of my attention on that hand, willing it to touch, squeeze and brand me. I gasp and buckle against him as his lips land and work their magic on my neck, crushing my chest against his. Between his lips, hands and the added pressure on my captive breasts, I let out another wanton moan and reach for him.

As suddenly as he started his sensual attack he stops and steps back, making me stumble as I struggle to regain my balance. I groan, feeling robbed once more as my core throbs in need.

"Jonathan please," I beg, unsure how much more I can handle. I know he's somewhere in front of me so I reach out for him but find nothing but air.

I gasp as he catches my wrist and tugs me towards him, throwing me off balance to twist me to have my back against his chest as he pins me to him with his arm against my chest. My body lights up at the contact, feeling him wrapped around me.

He lets out a throaty chuckle and nuzzles my neck before nipping my earlobe. I squirm in his grip, pressing my thighs together for some much-needed friction. The movement grinds my occupied ass against his barely contained hardness, adding to the sensation. A soft mewl makes it past my lips as I feel myself building once more.

Hearing his breathing strain tells me I'm affecting him too. I push on, hoping to break his iron-clad resolve.

"You're testing me Bella," he whispers, stopping my heart on the spot. His warning isn't that his resolve is eroding but that I'm dangerously close to punishment.

"Sorry Sir," I say, stopping but I can't hold back my frustrated sigh at being stopped again.

"No you're not," he drawls. "You're having too much fun teasing me." His voice drops down into a growl that sends a thrill through me. I don't know what's come over me but I can't seem to stop myself.

He keeps my arms pinned to my chest and slides his other hand down my stomach to cup my mound. I groan but instinctively press my thighs together, pinning his hand and moan at the added pressure.

"Open." His hard tone makes me shiver and obey instantly. "Wider." I step apart, leaving myself vulnerable and exposed to him.

Cool air hits my slick heat, making me shiver. He holds me still for what feels like an eternity as I force myself to not squirm. My body wars with my mind, demanding attention and satisfaction.

"Bella, Bella," he murmurs, running his finger along my slit. "What am I going to do with you?"

I let out a shaky breath, knowing I've been treading in dangerous territory. "Whatever you want Sir, I'm yours."

His grip tightens on me as he trails soft kisses down my neck. My head falls back against his chest as my skin lights up under his attention. I whimper as he sucks on my sweet spot where my shoulder and neck meet.

All too soon he pulls back, leaving my legs feeling like jello. He sighs like he's debatings something. "I could spank this perfect little pussy," he mumbles, tapping my mound to drive the point home. The threat is clear and sharpens my senses. I've yet to try that, but getting spanked in my most sensitive spot doesn't sound fun and leaves me tense.

"Does my naughty little kitten not like that?" he teases.

"No Sir," I answer immediately, knowing if I fail to I've signed my fate. I feel him smile against my neck as he nuzzles it, making my mind go fuzzy.

"Hmm... Maybe I'll just stick to teasing you-"

"Please no Sir!" I blurt out.

Jonathan stiffens behind me and I feel him shift to get a better look at me. "You think you've suffered enough already to make up for all of that teasing?" His tone makes it clear that he certainly doesn't think so.

I shake my head, letting it hang in defeat while my mind races. Surely there has to be a way to even the playing field?

"I didn't think so," he replies triumphantly.

"But-"

"But?" he parrots, sounding caught off guard.

A smile tugs at my lips as an idea springs to mind. "I could make it up to you Sir..."

My ploy is working as he releases some of his pressure on me, giving me the encouragement that I need to press on.

"Let me make you feel good Sir," I murmur, trying to slip my hand free to give him a taste but he only tightens his grip on my wrist, making that impossible.

"And hows that hmm?" he counters. "I've got your wrists..."

My smile only grows, knowing he's on the hook. "I don't need my hands Sir," I reply as seductively as I can.

Jonathan sucks in a sharp breath, clearly not having expected that! I lick my lips feeling certain of my victory but his sudden chuckle lets me know I was premature in my celebration.

"Okay kitten, but let's make things interesting..." he replies. My core clenches in excitement, knowing he's far from done with me. "We'll see who caves first."

Well shit, that might have backfired...