Lucy and I talked a lot and had fun.

We had art together with Kiara and Kai that was fun too.

The only thing that wasn't really funny was those stares of those girls. It annoyed me.

After all those classes we had finally lunch break.

I didn't saw any of my brothers since they showed me my first class and I was glad I didn't.

It was really nice to have some time without them.

Lucy and I got to the cafeteria and made our way over to the table where already the others were. By the others, I mean our other friends.

We said hello to everyone and after that we got our food.

As we sat back down three girls came over to us.

One had blond hair she looked like the leader. The others had both brown hair and walked behind the blond one like they were her dogs.

''Stay away from the de Luca brothers.'' the blond one said in a bitchy tone.

How the fuck can I stay away from them. And between if I could stay away form them, I definitely would.

''Why should I?'' I asked already annoyed of those bitches.

After I said that I saw my brothers walking up to us.

''Yeah, why should she?'' Maya asked annoyed.

The others at the table were clearly annoyed too. Some said things like 'fuck off' or 'just leave'.

But guess what, they didn't.

''Just stay away form them bitch, they are ours.'' She said in a really arrogant tone.

I was about to tell her to fuck off but Lu gave me a sing to stay quiet and let them handle that, which means they heard everything.

Oh, I really don't wanna be that bitch right now.

''What did you just call our sister?'' Dom said in a very intimidating voice.

She immediately turned very pale. I had to force myself not to laugh.

I could see the others at the table had the same problem.

She looked so scared. This was so funny.

''I didn't know she was your sister. I'm sorry.'' She said, looking down at her feet.

''You shouldn't be apologizing to us.'' Matteo said mentioning her to apologize to me.

She looked at me and immediately apologized.

''Okay and now go away and don't talk to our sister again.'' Leo said and all three immediately ran away.

''And you, shouldn't you be sitting with us?'' Dom asked.

''Well, I should but I don't feel like it.'' I said in a confident voice.

I wasn't going to sit with them that was clear.

''If you say so, but before we go back I have to do something.'' Lu said and I looked at him confused.

He picked me up putted me next to him and said loudly, ''Everybody listen here I have an announcement to make.''

Everyone in the whole cafeteria immediately looked at us.

Oh god. What the fuck is he doing.

I hate the feeling of everyone looking at me.

''What the fuck are you doing? Are you crazy?'' I whisper yelled at him.

''You will see.'' he whispered back.

To be continued...

Hope you liked it.

What do you think is Luciano going to say?

Thank you so much for over 33k.

I'm sorry I didn't post for a while.