Chapter 32 • Friday

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

• Friday •

-Y/N's POV-
I woke up to a ringing in my ears and a pounding in my head. I kept my eyes closed as I held my forehead.

Y/N:
"Fuck..." I mumbled.

GEORGE:
"Good morning."

My eyes shot open with a gasp as I saw George sitting in the chair in the corner. My eyebrows squished together as I shut my eyes again.

Y/N:
"Thanks for scaring the shit out of me."

He smiled then walked to me.

GEORGE:
"How're you feeling?"

Y/N:
"Like shit." I sighed, "What the hell happened?"

GEORGE:
"That's what I wanna know." He sat down next to me, "You got drunk at your friends house. Do you remember any of it?"

Some memories did flood back to me. Then I remembered why I was drinking in the first place.

Sapnap.

I clenched my jaw as I already felt the tears coming. I sighed while leaning my head against the headboard.

Y/N:
"Yeah...I remember everything..." I swallowed hard while looking at the comforter.

GEORGE:
"Why were you drinking?"

My eyes met with his as mine filled with more tears, almost overflowing. George's eyes widened.

GEORGE:
"Nevermind. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." He was about to stand up when I quickly hugged him.

He froze for a moment then hugged me back. I sniffled as my tears fell to his shirt.

GEORGE:
"You're the best friend ever. You're great and smart and amazing, I hope you know that." I felt him smile on my shoulder.

I smiled while keeping my eyes shut, being comfortable in his embrace.

Y/N:
"Thank you..." I whispered.

GEORGE:
"Your welcome...I got food if you want it."

I split us apart quickly.

Y/N:
"You had me at food."

He giggled then grabbed the plate I never noticed off of the nightstand. They were pancakes.

I lightly smiled, brushing off the memories of them. I set them on my lap and took a bite.

Y/N:
"These are really good. Did you make them?"

GEORGE:
"Pfft—are you joking?" He laughed, "Of course not. Dream did."

My smile faded.

Y/N:
"Did you um...tell him anything...?"

GEORGE:
"No..." he lightly smiled, "I can keep a secret, Y/N."

I sighed in relief.

Y/N:
"Thank you. I just don't want him worrying about me so please don't tell him."

He nodded.

GEORGE:
"After you eat, we're gonna go out, just the two of us. We can have it be a Y/N-NotFound day." He smiled.

I scoffed while smiling.

Y/N:
"Y/N-NotFound, okay."

George giggled.

-SAPNAP's POV-

DREAM:
"Wakey wakey."

I opened my eyes to see Dream directly in front of my face. I gasped then pushed him away.