Chapter 29 • Wednesday

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
That night, I didn't sleep.

I should've known Catherine liked him when she said Sapnap was her favorite member. I knew tomorrow I'd have to watch his whole stream to see what really happened when I wasn't here.

When I came up behind him, he looked like a deer caught in headlights. Like he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing.

The donation bothered me too.

A love triangle, seriously?

Sapnap is MY boyfriend, not Catherine's. I needed to let her know that. Hell, I needed everyone to know that so no one shipped them. Tomorrow I wouldn't hold back anymore.

I was gonna tell everyone about us.

• Wednesday •

-SAPNAP's POV-
When I woke up, Y/N wasn't in the bed beside me. My eyebrows squished together. I noticed her phone was gone from the nightstand as well. The house was awfully quiet too.

I grabbed my phone off of the other nightstand to see a text from Y/N.

Y/N:
Went out to get iHop for us

I sighed in relief then texted back.

SAPNAP:
Ok

-Y/N's POV-
I sat on the park bench with my phone on my lap, my AirPods in.

In the stream, a donation popped up.

• VIDEO DONATION •
user813 donated $25:
"CatNip owns my soul now" it read aloud.

Sapnap and Catherine bursted out laughing.

CATHERINE:
"Please not the CatNip."

SAPNAP:
"I like it to be honest," He smiled, "It's hilarious."

CATHERINE:
"I don't want our ship name to be named after cat food." She laughed.

• REALITY •
I clenched my jaw at her comment, and the fact that Sapnap didn't deny the ship. He was perfectly okay with everyone shipping them, even though he had a girlfriend.

I watched the full hour stream. I heard all the dirty jokes, all the fans shipping it. Then I saw the part when I showed up. How scared Sapnap looked, and Catherine's reaction to it, along with the chats.

I swallowed hard then I recieved a text from Sapnap.

SAPNAP:
Everything ok?

Y/N:
Yeah
Lots of traffic today
Be home soon

SAPNAP:
Ok drive safe

I sighed then leaned back in the bench.

I didn't know if I was paranoid or spot on, but in the video, I sensed something between them.

That's when an idea hit.

I quickly texted Dream.

Y/N:
Hey quick question
Where does Catherine live?

He replied after a minute.

DREAM:
She's in Florida
Why?

Y/N:
No reason

I sighed nervously then stood up, knowing what I had to do.

After driving to iHop, I picked up pancakes for the two of us then sped home to put my plan into action.

Once I entered the house, I shut the door behind me to see Sapnap sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. His head shot up to me once he heard the door shut.