Chapter 7 • Guilt

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

- SAPNAP's POV-
I waited in the lobby while Dream and Y/N got checked out by doctors. Dream came back after a while with some water, looking more sober.

SAPNAP:
"Well?"

DREAM:
"I'm good." He said while taking a sip of water, "I feel more sober already."

SAPNAP:
"Good, because drunk you is a dick." I mumbled.

He sighed while looking down.

SAPNAP:
"It's your fault that Y/N was upstairs. You do realize that, right?" I crossed my arms while glaring at him.

Dream swallowed hard while keeping his gaze on the floor.

SAPNAP:
"You both are lucky that I was there."

DREAM:
"I get it." He snapped.

SAPNAP:
"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't kiss her."

He shook his head while clenching his jaw.

SAPNAP:
"How could you like her?? She's annoying and rude and so damn petty—"

DREAM:
"She's kind and smart, along with a lot of other great things." He glared at me, "Thank you for saving her but trust me, she's hit her limit with you. And I'm pretty damn close to hitting mine too."

I looked down at my shoes while sighing. A few moments later, the doctor walked up to us.

DREAM:
"How is she?"

DOCTOR:
"Better. She's gonna be okay. We do recommend that she stays the night to rest. Then she should be fine to go home tomorrow."

DREAM:
"Thank you so much. Can we visit her?"

DOCTOR:
"Yes. She's in room 209."

DREAM:
"Thank you." He hurried past him and walked as fast as he could to Y/N's room.

I followed him closely behind. Once we arrived, I froze while seeing her in the hospital bed. That's when I saw it.

The hickey on her neck that the brunette bastard put on her, only it was much darker now and swollen.

I clenched my jaw while my hands formed into fists.

SAPNAP:
"A bastard tried to take advantage of her and gave her that hickey..." I said lowly as I walked to the other side of the room.

Dream looked down as tears started to form in his eyes.

- DREAM's POV-
This was all my fault.

I never should have forced her to go the party.

I never should have kissed her.

She's here because of me.

- SAPNAP's POV-
I sat down next to her slowly and saw her hand twitch. My eyes widened. After a few moments, she opened her eyes slowly. Her head turned to me as she looked me in the eyes. Her face was emotionless.

SAPNAP:
"Hey...you feel okay?"

She nodded slowly. I cleared my throat nervously.

SAPNAP:
"Do you remember what happened...?"

She nodded again slowly as tears formed in her eyes. I clenched my jaw while looking down.

She remembered everything that fucker did to her.

SAPNAP:
"You're safe now Y/N..." I tried reassuring.

She stood still as she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were deepened and her mouth stood still. A few seconds later, the tears fell down her face. Once they did, she turned her head away from me, making me sigh nervously.