Chapter 9 • Birthday

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

- SAPNAP's POV-
I woke up at 9am on the couch to see the sun shining through the windows. I grabbed my phone off of the table and started scrolling through Twitter.

My eyes widened.

All over my feed was fans wishing Y/N a happy birthday. Some included fan art.

"It's Y/N's birthday? Why didn't she say anything?" I thought.

I immediately went into Dream's room and shut the door behind me. He was still asleep.

SAPNAP:
"Bro—wake up—"

He stayed silent. I sighed while rolling my eyes then grabbed one of his pillows and slammed it against his head. He jerked awake while looking angry.

DREAM:
"What the fuck did you do that for??"

SAPNAP:
"To wake you up. Dude, it's Y/N's birthday."

DREAM:
"I know." He mumbled while stretching.

SAPNAP:
"Why didn't you tell me?"

DREAM:
"I thought you knew."

I rolled my eyes at how stupid he was.

SAPNAP:
"I don't know shit about her. I thought you would have realized that by now."

DREAM:
"Whatever." He sat up then yawned, "I'm gonna go to the store and buy her a cake before she gets up."

SAPNAP:
"What flavor?"

DREAM:
"Her favorite. (Y/F/F)."

My eyes widened as my jaw clenched.

SAPNAP:
"How do you know so much about her?" I asked.

DREAM:
"Simple. I listen to what she has to say." He smiled then went to the bathroom.

I scoffed then went back into the living room.

"He's gonna get her a cake. How am I supposed to compete with that??" I thought, "Wait, what if he got her a present? Shit, what would she like?"

After scrolling through Twitter for what felt like forever, trying to find all information about her, I finally found something.

I found out what her favorite flower was.

"Isn't that a little...weird to get her flowers though?" I thought, "Whatever. It's better than nothing."

After Dream got out of the shower, he grabbed the car keys and headed to the front door.

SAPNAP:
"Wait—I'm coming with you." I stood up from the couch.

DREAM:
"Why?"

SAPNAP:
"I don't wanna be here alone with her." I lied.

DREAM:
"Why not? I thought you were gonna give her birthday sex." He smirked.

I stopped breathing.

"That would be hot—Wait no—" I thought.

SAPNAP:
"S—shut up—" I stuttered while he laughed.