Chapter 31 • Thursday PT. 2

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-SAPNAP's POV-
We stared at each other in silence.

SAPNAP:
"Y—Y/N—" I started.

Her lip quivered as she shook her head, instantly running off to the right.

SAPNAP:
"Y/N! Wait—" I yelled, running after her.

I caught up to her and quickly grabbed her arm, turning her to face me.

Y/N:
"How could you...?!" She yelled as her voice shook.

Her face was drowned in tears, her eyes became red. She's never looked so broken. I was speechless. I swallowed hard with a frown, my eyes widened on how stupid I've been.

Seeing her like this, stabbed my heart. And knowing I was the cause of it, hurt even more.

She quickly got out of my grasp and ran away while she cried. The tears filled my eyes fast as I knew I just lost the best thing that's happened to me.

I shut my eyes while clenching my jaw, letting my tears fall.

I hated myself for making her feel so small, I hated myself for feeling something for Catherine, and I hated how I betrayed Y/N's trust, that took so long to gain.

I didn't deserve her. I've always known that, and now it's over.

Putting my hands in my pockets, I stared at the concrete, and walked away.

-Y/N's POV-
I ran to Henry's car while sobbing. Once he saw me through the window, he climbed out while squishing his eyebrows together.

HENRY:
"Y/N—"

I hopped into his arms as I wrapped my shoulders around his neck, crying harder. Henry held me tightly.

HENRY:
"Hey, it's okay. I got you." He said softly, "C'mon."

He opened the passengers door for me as I climbed in. Then he went to the drivers seat and sat down, shutting his door.

Y/N:
"H—he kissed her..." my lip quivered as I shook my head, "H—how could he do that to me?"

I bursted out in a sob while holding my head in my hands. Henry held my hand as he frowned.

HENRY:
"I'm so sorry, Y/N. You can stay with me as long as you need."

I nodded then he started the car.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Dream texted me.

DREAM:
HE LIKES ME
HE ACTUALLY LIKES ME
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
IM SHITTING MYSELF
Ok not literally
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

I frowned, sniffling.

Y/N:
That's great
I knew he would

DREAM:
I was so sure he didn't like me but he let me kiss him
God it felt incredible :)
Anyways, how's it going with Sap?

My lip quivered as more tears filled my eyes.

Y/N:
I'll tell u about it later
Gtg now
I'm happy for u and George

DREAM:
Thanks :)

After that, I shut my phone off completely so that Sapnap's texts wouldn't show up, if he did decide to text me to explain.

But there wasn't anything to explain really. I saw the signs of their connection, I was the one who wanted answers so badly that I broke my own heart.

I could've lived in denial but no, I had to know the truth. And I hated myself for it.