Chapter 30 • Thursday

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

• Thursday •

-Y/N's POV-
My insomnia kept me up that night just like it did the night before.

The possibility of Sapnap liking Catherine made my stomach hurt for the whole night.

Once the sun rose through my curtains, Sapnap woke up, surprising me. As he blinked several times, he noticed I was awake. His eyebrows rose.

SAPNAP:
"Hey, what're you doing up?" He yawned.

Y/N:
"Just some insomnia." I spoke lowly, "Catherine texted you."

His eyes widened for a split second then they quickly went back to normal.

SAPNAP:
"Oh?"

Y/N:
"Yeah. She wanted to hangout with you today so I texted her back that you would."

His eyebrows squished together as his expression changed. He sat up a little.

SAPNAP:
"Why'd you text her back?"

Y/N:
"Because, I'm not gonna be the crazy obsessive girlfriend. You can still hangout with her if you enjoy her presence."

Sapnap's eyes trailed down to the comforter, I could tell he was deep in thought.

Y/N:
"Meanwhile, it'll give me time to hangout with my friend too today, since DNF will be busy." I raised my eyebrows.

-SAPNAP's POV-
I swallowed hard, my eyes shooting back up to meet hers.

SAPNAP:
"What friend are you hanging out with?"

Y/N:
"I met him at the beach here a while ago."

My jaw clenched.

Of course it had to be the hot guy from the beach talking to her.

SAPNAP:
"Oh...what's his name?"

Y/N:
"Henry."

I nodded with a light smile, trying not to lose my cool.

SAPNAP:
"Well then, since we've both got plans, we should get ready. Might as well since we're up." I pushed the covers off of me, letting her go.

I stood up and walked out of the room. My expression dropped as I was no longer hiding my jealously.

-Y/N's POV-
I swallowed hard as he walked away then grabbed my phone off of the nightstand to text Henry.

Y/N:
I'm in Florida bitch
We hanging today

HENRY:
Lmao bet
You'll show me your muscles now I assume?

Y/N:
Yeah but first, I could use ur help with something

HENRY:
Oh ok
With what?

Y/N:
Spying on Nick

HENRY:
What?
Why would you wanna spy on your boyfriend?

Y/N:
Cause he's been suspicious
I'll fill u in later
Just meet me at xxx.

HENRY:
Ok
What time?

Y/N:
Half hour?

HENRY:
Sounds good

I sighed nervously then pushed the covers off of myself to get ready.

After pulling my hair up in a ponytail, making front strands fall to shape my face, I applied some makeup then got dressed.

You wore this: