"Sure." Ellie replied.

Chase then leaned into Ellie's ear.

"Are you sure?" Chase whispered and Ellie gave him a glare. Chase then cleared his throat. "Well I need to go, I have a thing."

"A thing?" Daphne asked.

"Yeah." Chase spoke, then left.

"I don't think your friend likes me very much." Mace spoke.

"Don't take it personally." Ellie stated.

"Yeah, he's scared of almost everyone." Daphne advised.

"Was he scared of you?" Mace asked Daphne.

"Yes." Daphne spoke.

"Well that's insane. You have a friendly face." Mace said.

Daphne just gave him a smile.

"Thank you." Daphne said with a blush. "I should probably go."

Then Ellie watched Daphne grab her bag and quickly leave.

"At least we know one of my friends isn't scared of you." Ellie said with a smile and Mace laughed.

"So, what happened to your blue hair?" Mace asked.

"Oh it was only temporary." Ellie advised.

"That's a shame. I thought it looked nice." Mace told her and Ellie felt like there was probably a blush to her cheeks. Mace then looked over and saw Fred. "So how are you?"

"I'm okay." Ellie told him.

"Just okay?" Mace queried

"Just okay." Ellie advised and Mace gave her a small smile.

"On a scale of one to ten how crazy would it be if we just left?" Mace queried.

"Off the charts. Why?" Ellie asked.

"Just wondering." Mace exclaimed. "So, are you staying for holidays or are you going to see family?"

"Rosie and I are staying, but Brandon got a letter from our mum saying he should go." Ellie told him. "What about you?"

"I'm going home. My dad said he wants to talk about my future." Mace exclaimed.

"That sounds like fun." Ellie said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. I think we're going to have a party afterwards." Mace spoke.

"Don't forget to show me the pictures." Ellie said, then looked at the clock. "I should probably go. I have to see Brandon."

"Bye Smith." Mace smirked.

"Bye." Ellie said.

<>

"UNBELIEVABLE! We've only been broken up for a week and Milburn has already started to make moves on her. The nerve the bloke has!" Fred rambled.