Duobur

Deal with the Wilbur Soot my readers. He is awesome and I love him/ j And thank you again for reading this story!!

   That night you fell asleep, content with today's occurance.
    As the days passed on you spent more time with Tommy and Duo. You felt like your life was better than it has been in forever.
2 weeks later:
  You and Tommy were walking down Prime Path when an alarm sounded. Pandora's alarm. Tommy tensed and you grabbed his forearm gently. Y/n: "We have to check it out." Tommy: "I'll wait nearby for you. I'm not going near that prison." Tommy and you went to Pandora's Vault and Tommy climbed a tree. You saw by the entrance Sam holding Ranboo. Techno was trying to stop Sam and Dream was standing nearby.
   Ranboo was pulling his hand from Sam, with no use. Sam held out his sword behind the boy. You blinked, seeing Sam stab Ranboo through his back. Ranboo fell lifeless to the ground, small ender particles going out around him. Tommy]Y/n: "Ranboo!!" Tommy jumped down from the tree and ran with you to the prison. Techno was yelling at Sam while Dream attempted to pull the pig man away.
   You went to your knees next to the half-breed. He had a purple puddle of blood around him. You touched his wrist to check his pulse, his body already cold. Tommy: "Ranboo! You bastard! You can't be dead!" The half-endermen was already gone, his body now fading into the sky like Wilbur and yourself had once before. Tommy and yourself watched as he disappeared. You could hear Techno and Sam arguing in the distance, ignoring it.       
   You grabbed Tommy's hand and pulled him away from where Ranboo disappeared. You took him to a nearby pond. You both washed the blood off your hands. He sat under a tree and picked Allium flowers from the soft soil.  He was staring at the delicate flower in his hand before squeezing it tightly. You pried his hand from around the flower, looking at him with soft eyes. Y/n: "Tommy.." Tommy: "Leave me alone Y/n- I just need time." You felt your heart crack but you understood. It was similar when you lost Wilbur. You nodded before leaving your brother under the bitch tree. You went back to Wilbur's house and melted into a large chair. You closed your eyes and layed your head back on the chair.