Why am I here?

Y/n: "Why am I here Dream? I don't have anything useful.." Dream chuckles softly, a dry laugh. He knelt down to your level, pulling his mask off slightly revealing his face. You could see his emerald almost glowing eyes, the same ones you saw on Ranboo. His face had scars and burns. You could see freckles plastered across his face and his dirty blond hair.
  Dream: "You might not have anything but, you are useful. I can show the smp how much power I have. To show they can't take me down." You glance away, trying to figure out what he meant. Y/n: "What do you mean by that?" He only stood up and fixed his mask. He opened the iron door, looking back at you. Dream: "Killing you in front of everyone would leave a big impression on the Smp, wouldn't it?" He left and closed the door before you could run at him. You punched the iron door, hearing his footsteps echo down the hall and disappear.
€¥Tommy's Pov¥€
   Tommy: "They should be home by now.'' He checks the clock noticing several hours have gone by. "Its way past the time they should've been back. What did Y/n get themselves into now..?" He decides to wait a little longer before  going to Wilbur's house. He knocks on the door in an urgent manner. Tommy: "You bitch!! Hurry up and open the damn door!! Its important!!" The door opens a moment later, showing Wilbur. Wilbur let's him in, walking towards the mantle in his living room. Tommy closes the door, following Wilbur.
  Wilbur: "Tommy what's wrong? Didn't Y/n go to visit you?" Tommy sighs softly and takes the note from the pocket of his khakis.
Tommy: "About that..we found a compass that supposedly led to the other disc. I went to go get get food and came back to find Y/n and the compass gone and this note where I left it." He hands Wilbur the notes, the one Dream left and the one Y/n wrote. Wilbur reads them softly, his eyes furrowing as he finished reading  the second one.
  Wilbur: "They went to go find it themselves. But, it's a death trap. Dream planned something.." Wilbur looks at the crackling fire, thinking. "We don't know where they went, we can't really do anything right now Tommy."
  €¥Y/n's Pov¥€
Y/n melts to the ground after Dream leaves, anger bubbling up in them. You look around the room, trying to find a way out. As you look around you hear the sound of a metal door being opened. You hear Dream's footsteps approach the door. You move to the side as he opens it. He steps into the room, closing the door behind him. You punch him in the stomach, only for him to grab your wrist and twist it harshly. You grit your teeth, regretting your choice. Dream tightens his grip slightly. Dream: "I still need you. So come on." He pulls you behind him as he leaves the room. He leads you down the dark, cold hallway. You finally reach the stairs to the surface to see it was night. Dream: "Your coming to my house, don't try anything funny.
  **Once you and Dream got to his house**