The Explanation

€¥Tommy's Pov¥€
Tommy: "Guys..do you think they were telling the truth? You could hear the pain in Y/n's voice." He looked up at Techno, unsure. Techno grumbled, clenching his fist. Techno: "We caught them. That's why they have been taking all those walks. As an alibi." Wilbur: "What if-" Techno: "It's not about 'What ifs' anymore! We have 4 days until the break in. We need to get ready. He storms off, leaving the rest behind. Apollo looks at the boys, a confused and dazed look on his face. Tommy kneels down, calming the dog. Tommy: "It's fine Apo. We just need to figure out some things." He rubs the dog's face once more with his fingerless gloved hand and stands up. Phil: "We should leave him alone for a bit. He seemed mad." The others nodded, not arguing with the older man's words.
¥€Y/n's Pov€¥
Y/n: "Thanks Niki. For letting me tell you everything." Niki refills your cup with more tea, a warm smile on her face. Her cat jumped into your lap, cuddling up to you and putting. Niki: "Of course. And Phoenix seems to like helping you too." She laughs, you could tell it was genuine. You joined her after a moment, trying to forget what happened. Y/n: "We have 4 days..do you have anything to fight?" Niki: "Yes, I do. I don't have a lot though." You take the blanket off and stand, carrying Phoenix with you. Niki leads you to her closet, a chest hidden behind her clothes. She opens it and shows you a full netherite set of armor, a diamond sword, a load of potions and more useful items. Niki: "Take only what you need. I need some things too just in case. You can have this set of armor." Phoenix jumped from your arms to a nearby shelf, looking at the two of you. You grabbed the armor, sword, crossbow and arrows and some potions. Niki decided that you could take a few more potions. Niki: "There. I think you can stay here until you want to leave." Y/n: "Wait- Niki. You've already done so much for me. I can't." Niki shook her head, leading you out of the closet. Niki: "No, I want to. You've helped me so much. It's sort of payback." You set all the things she gave you in the spare room. You layed on the bed, eyes hurting from crying. Your lips cracking from the cold from the icy biome. You looked out the window, taking deep breaths. You could hear Niki singing to her self and cleaning the house. She was the only women you've been really close with. The moment you met her you were happier. Besides Tommy and Wilbur. She loved you so much. You just wished that things were perfect. Tommy and the others forgave you. You and Will living happily. Schlatt being out of your life. Niki keeping your happy side out.
Deep down you knew that these were just dreams, dreams that wouldn't come true. You just closed your eyes and sighed. A lost and lonely feeling taking over your weakend body.

Thank you so much for 100+ reads!! I'm sorry this one was short but I just wanted to get it out! Please eat, drink water and sleep. Remember to touch grass and that you are loved. <3