I Need To Tell You Something

80 reads!? Geez- I feel like you guys are liking it. Hopefully this story doesn't get too confusing. This is my first time. Be sure to eat, drink water and to get enough sleep. Remember to touch grass everyone! <3 (◕ᴗ◕✿)
      You and Wilbur stay at his house for a few hours, talking and planning the rest of the day. You both decide to take a picnic in Guitar Duo's Space (look at past uploads to figure it out. Like why not start from the beginning?). You pack a picnic basket with food and drinks. Being sure to grab a picnic blanket and napkins.
**Once you get to GDSS (Short for Guitar Duo's Special Space. Deal with my laziness)**
   Wilbur lays the picnic blanket out while you the basket set down. You both set out the food and drinks. For hours you enjoy each other's company, talking and joking around. You both watch the beginning of the sunset. You notice Wilbur is a little anxious, you touch his shoulder. Y/n: "Wilbur? Are you ok?" Wilbur: "Yeah- I'm fine. Can I tell you something?" You nod slowly. Y/n: "Sure, you can tell me. What is it Will?" Wilbur: "Y/n..I like you. I have since the moment I laid eyes on you. I know this sounds corny-"

  There is a slight bit of smut if you are uncomfortable with this then skip until you get another message like this. If you do like it though, enjoy! This is my first time writing it.

You kiss him to cut him off from ranting, he is a bit shocked. He kisses you back though, he holds you close. You can feel his tongue run along your bottom lip, asking to be let in. You let it in, feeling it explore your whole mouth. Heat rises up in your body, from where he is holding up our body to your cheeks. You pull apart for a moment to  breath, your eyes locked on one another. He gives you one more quick kiss before kissing down your jaw and neck. Your breath hitches slightly from the warmth of his mouth against your cold neck. He can feel your change of breathing and he smirks against your neck. Your heart rate quickens, your cheeks a red color. He continues kissing your neck, liking the effect it has on you. After while he stops, you and him both blushing as you think back to what you just did.

Heyyy!! Just don't look up, there's smut. It's not that bad but whatever. Later on in this relationship it'll get spicy for you fans. Hope you enjoy the rest of the story :]

You and Wilbur laugh nervously. Wilbur: "So that means you like me back?" Y/n: "Yeah- I wouldn't just do that for no reason." Wilbur smiles at this, the moon now shining overhead. You both clean up the Picnic, putting the things to the side as you hug Wilbur. As you two have this moment an icy, raspy voice echos out. Schlatt: "Aww? Did I ruin the moment?" You immediately knew who it was. You tense in Wilbur's hug, your teeth gritted. The horned man chuckles, his laugh cold and dry.