Ghost Friend

Over the next few days you introduced Ghostbur to the others. The only people he didn't know were Dream, Purpled and Foolish. The two didn't bother to meet him and Dream still hasn't shown himself. You got home from picking flowers and found Ghostbur outside with a blue sheep. You looked down at it, it's kind eyes gazed into yours. Ghostbur: "Look Y/n! His name is Friend!" The spirit looked happy, the sheep seemed unalarmed by him being dead. You patter Friends head, his little tail wagged a little. Y/n: "I like him Ghostbur." Before you could say anything else rain began to pour. Ghostbur called out in pain and fled into the house. He dropped the lead in the process. Ghostbur was in pain from the water, like from when he wiped your tears. You put Friend in the stable best the house, it was warm and had hay. He started to eat as you walked back to the house. Your hair and clothes were wet, they stuck to your skin. You shivered, a gust of wind blowing through the open door. You quickly shut it and locked it. Ghostbur grabbed a towel and brought it to you. You dried your hair off and thanked the brunnete. He already seemed better from where he got rained on. There was little marks on his feet, arms and face but they weren't bad. You went to your room and changed into something warm. You kept Wilbur's jacket on your bed now, you stopped wearing it the day you found Ghostbur. When you got back to the living room the ghost had started the fire in the mantle and was going through Wilbur's books more. Ghostbur: "He wrote a lot about you Y/n." You sat in a comfy chair, pulling a blanket that Niki knitted onto you. Y/n: "He did?" Ghostbur nodded. Ghostbur: "There's at least 2 books on you fully. Bit there's chapters in most of them. You were very important to him then.." Ghostbur looked at you, his face looked lost and distant. Y/n: "You can't remember huh?" Ghostbur shakes his head. Ghostbur: "The only thing I remember is what you told me. And what's in this book." He holds his journal out to you. You take it and flip through it. You see smudges of blue on the pages, scratchy drawings of the Smp. You handed it back. Y/n: "I'm gonna go on a walk. Let Tommy sleep, I'll be back soon."