The Aftermath

(I checked the amount of people reading, it said 49! Thank you so much for the support! It really means a lot to me!)

You and Wilbur made it to Tommy's house to return the one disc you got back. You clutched the satchel by your hip, still tense after what happened. Wilbur noticed this, worried for you.
   Wilbur: "Uh- hey, Y/n? Want me to carry it for you, just in case." He looks at you, care in his eyes.
   Y/n: "No- thank you though Will. We just need to give it to him." You said while knocking on the door.
A moment later the door opens, showing your brother. He looks at you both before letting you guys in.
  Tommy: "You guys found them?" You nodded a little, handing him the bag with the disc. "There's only one though..there's two discs." He looks back up at you and Wilbur.
   Wilbur: "I tried to get both but I couldn't. He was too strong. He almost killed us both. Be grateful I had those potions to get us away."
    Tommy: "You almost got killed? That bastard really wants power..Here." He hands you and Wilbur each two golden apples. "To help heal the wounds." You both thanked him, each eating one. You sighed softly after you were done, feeling more at ease. You and Wilbur thank Tommy then head back to Wilbur's house.

  **Time skip to 5 days later because why not?**
  You were visiting Tommy when you hear a knock on his front door.