A Visit

125 reads!? Holy crap! That's a lot!! Thank you for all the support on this series! Be sure to eat, drink water and sleep. Remember to touch grass and that you are loved!! <3

You woke up the next morning, sun shining on your face. You remembered what happened with Wilbur and the others. Wilbur's face of betrayal. Tommy's of disbelief. Techno's of anger and hatred and Phil's with confusion. You grumbled to yourself and hot out of bed. When you got out of the room you saw Niki, she was frozen. She was looking at the back door, you followed her gaze and saw the horned president. Niki hated him, she could always hear him barking orders to the others. Y/n: "You don't have to stay here. I'll be fine." Niki: "Just be careful." Niki made her way to Bbh and Skeppy's house. Schlatt walked into the house, his 6' figure towering over you. Y/n: "Why are you here..?" He smirked. Schlatt: "I watched them kick you out of the house. A shame even hour friends don't trust you anymore. You know what else I saw?" You hesitated, feeling guilt wash over you. Y/n: "What did you see?" Schlatt: "I saw how you told them how you were my spy." Y/n: "They didn't believe me! They think it was just an alibi!" Schlatt takes a few steps towards you, you grab Niki's kettle. It was hot with boiling water. Y/n: "Don't you fucking take another step." Schlatt laughed, it made chills go down your spine. Schlatt: "You wouldn't do that. You know the power I have." You won't have that power for long when we get you out of office. He grabbed your arm, you threw the boiling water on him. His arm was burnt and had a large mark from you. He stumbled back in pain. Schlatt: "You little bitch! I'll be back. On the 16, I'm holding a speech. Be there or there will be a punishment." You watched him leave, he was gripping his burned arm. You filled the kettle again and turned it on. You knew Niki needed it for tea for later on. You sighed and sank into her couch. You put your head into your hands. 3 days..I guess Quackity did get him to do something. You felt like screaming, pain and sadness washing over you.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted it out. Lol