The Rescue

202 on this and 18 reads on my other story!! Woo!! That makes me feel proud- thanks guys! I know it's not much but it's still more than I thought. If you haven't read my other story called 'Apcolyptic Love' go check it out! Be sure to read the season it to get details. Love you all! Remember to eat, drink water and get sleep!! <3

      A sound came from the portal. Out stepped Punz, he was carrying a sword. Dream: "Punz-!?" Punz: "Sorry Dream, but you should've paid me more." Some of the other Smp members cane through the portal. Tubbo ran to Tommy. You were standing in front of them. Dream approached them. Tommy: "Behind, Tubbo! Behind!" Tommy and Tubbo ran behind the others but before you could Dream grabbed your wrist. Sapnap: "Let them go Dream!" Dream's nails cut into their wrist, little blood drops started to form. Pain filled your face, and you kicked Dream. Jack shot him in the shoulder with an arrow causing him to let go of your arm. You quickly went to where Tommy and Tubbo where. Tommy: "Put everything in the hole Dream. Now!" Dream did as he was ordered. Tommy went and punched Dream breaking the mask, he took a few steps backwards and hit the obsidian wall. Quackity grabbed some obsidian from a chest and put it around Dream. He was trapped in the box, holding his mask in two hands. His face had a scar and was bloody. Tommy: "Your a sick man Dream! Your the reason the Smp has gone to shit! You won't be hurting anyone anymore!" He takes the Ax of Peace from the hole. Dream: "If you kill me death us permanent!" Tommy: "Your lying..once again Dream." Tubbo grabbed the other disc and put it into his ender chest. Dream: "I can revive people! Wilbur and Schlatt are dead, I can revive them if I have to! If I die then I can't bring anyone back! You wouldn't want to take Wilbur from your sibling, would you Tommy?" Y/n: "Get his name out of your mouth Dream! Don't ever talk about Will again!" You teared up, trying not to cry. Tommy raised the Ax to hit a blow on Dream. Sam: "Tommy- wait!" Tommy ignored him. Sam grabbed the Ax's handle, holding it from the once masked man. Sam: "We can put him in prison! He has something important and if he's dead then it's gone." Tommy scoffs and lowers the Ax of Peace. As Sam and Sapnap grabbed Dreams arms and started to take him away you ran to them. You punched Dream with all your strength. Y/n: "That's for killing me!" You hit a blow to his stomach before anyone could stop you. "And that's for everything you've done to the people I love." Dream was grimacing in pain, he wasn't getting any potions to help the pain. As he was brought to the prison he looked back. Dream: "You don't know what in capable of Y/n!" Y/n: "Can't do anything if your trapped in prison you prick!" You felt good after you punched him. You looked at your fist, there was a few drops of blood. That's what he gets for messing with my family..
A few days later, Dream was in Pandora's Vault or the prison Sam made. Tommy was happier and less stressed out since Dream was locked away and he had the discs back. You noticed Ghostbur had stolen books from everyone's houses and you couldn't have that. You and him returned them, he was a little sad about that. You went to  Tommy's house to return the books that were his. You knocked and went inside. It was.. dusty? You looked around, things were in there spots but looked untouched. Ghostbur: "He hasn't been here in a long time.." Y/n: "I saw him a few days ago..has he ran away?" Ghostbur: "I don't think he would leave you like that.." You nodded, he was your brother. He wouldn't do something like that. You walked to Jack's house, he was by a large birch tree, book in hand. Y/n: "Hey Jack! Have you seen Tommy?" Jack: "Last I saw him he was going to the prison? But that was days ago." Days ago?! Where the hell is he?! Ghostbur followed you as you ran to the prison. Y/n: "Sam!! Have you seen Tommy?!" You huffed, leaning against the reception table to the prison. Sam: "I have, he's..stuck..in the prison." You froze, you looked up at Sam. Y/n: "He's stuck!? He's stuck with Dream?!