Dream..

185 reads on this and 13 on my other story?! That's amazing! Thank you all for the support! Please read my other story called Apocalyptic Love! It's Dream X Non-binary Y/n too! You are loved! <3

       Ghostbur and Willow had grown close after a few days. Ghostbur made a collar and dyed it blue. The ghost seemed to learn more, remembering bits and pieces from certain places. Niki's bakery, the bridge, the special spot. You and Ghostbur we're walking down Prime Path when you saw a sign in front of Tubbo's house. It read: "Tommy, Y/n, Tubbo. Meet me at my house. If I see anyone there will be consequences.
-Dream:]" You went into Tubbo's house, already finding him and Tommy talking. Tommy: "You saw the sign then?" You nodded. Tubbo: "Ghostbur go explore please." The ghost smiled. Ghostbur: "Ok- Tub! Bye guys!" The ghost left and went around the Smp. Y/n: "This is the second time he's done something like this. That deranged man.." Tubbo stood up from the counter. Tommy: "We at least need to try. Nothing could really happen." Tubbo: "He could kill us! He killed Y/n, remember?" You shuddered at the memory, seeing all your friends and family distraught. The pain on that day that Dream caused. You hated him so much for what he's done to everyone. You couldn't wait until he was gone. Tommy tapped your shoulder to pull you out of thought. You apologized and sat down.

           €¥#¢$ AFTER THE PLAN #¢$€¥
You all get to the base, seeing Dream. He was leaned against a wall, his mask cracked and bloody. Dream: "Ahh..your here. I just want to have a talk." You felt the air in the room shift, it felt heavier. You all followed Dream, down a dim hallway. It was filled with chests and item frames. There was a few animal pens at the end. You read them aloud softly: "Axe of Peace, Henry, Beckerson, Skeppy, Purpled's Shulker Box.." Y/n: "Your going to take everyone's prized possessions..?" Dream only turned to look at you, his expression unreadable. Tommy: "Your one suck bastard you know that!?" Dream laughed, it echoed slightly. Dream: "Maybe I am?" He grabs Tubbo's arm and pulls the boy to him. Y/n, Tommy: "Tubbo!" Y/n: " Let him go Dream.." Dream: "Not until you put everything into the hole. If you don't I'll kill him." Tommy's face turned pale, he looked at the hole in the ground and took a step back. Tommy: "Your bluffing Dream! You won't kill him." Dream pulled his axe closer to Tubbo's throat, the edge drawing a few drops of blood. Tubbo looked frightened, his eyes big and full of pain. You and Tommy put their things into the hole. Dream lit a small tnt and blew them up. Tommy: "We took so long to get all that! You green son of a-" Tommy took a step towards Dream, causing him to grip Tubbo tighter. Dream: " Tubbo may be just a pawn but he's useful. Back up now, Tommy." Your brother sadly backed up. Y/n: "Just let us talk to him!" Dream let's go of the brunnete, he quickly goes to the pair. Dream: "You have one minute." He goes to another wall, watching you three. Tommy hugs Tubbo, the pair practically in tears. Y/n: "We'll find a way..he can't kill you!" Tommy: "We could gang up on him! It's 3 v. 1!" Y/n: "We dont have any weapons and besides if we lose to him we could die." Tommy: "And he could kill Tubbo.." Tubbo: "If he does kill me it's ok. Just like he said, I'm just a pawn." Dream: "7-6..5-4.." Tubbo took a few steps back from the others. Tubbo: "If I'm a pawn then this is checkmate.." Tommy: "Who am I without you Tubbo?!" Tubbo smiled sadly, Dreams axe at the back of his neck. Tubbo: "You're yourself. And you always were that, even without me." Y/n: "Tubbo..I'm sorry for everything!" Tubbo nods, all three of you tearing up. Before Dream could do anything else the portal make a noise.