Pandora's Vault

Ghostbur: "This isn't good.." Y/n: "Sam! Have you fixed it?" Sam: "I did, I just need to try it out. If you want to get into the prison you need to take the oath, put your tools and such away and you need to sign here."
         €¥ After you and Ghostbur did everything you had to ¥€

You quickly went to the stand that moved across the lava to Dream's prison. As you moved across the lava, Sam lifted the lava wall. You saw Tommy on the ground, Dream nearby. Once the stand hit the prison you pushed past the inmate. You saw as Tommy begin to fade. You turned to Dream, punching him in the stomach harshly. Dream: "Fuck off Y/n! He was practically asking for it!" Y/n: "Hes a kid you bastard! Of course he'd say something that ticks people off! That's doesn't mean you kill him!" Dream shoved you backwards, making you hit his book case. Dream: "I don't fucking care what you think! He is the problem to do many things! I'm glad he's dead! I'm glad hes traumatized! He was such an arrogant bitch!" Your whole body grew with anger. Tommy was dumb and arrogant bit he's still going through a lot. Being a teen he can't stop acting like that. A kid shouldn't have gone through what he did. You tackled Dream, holding him down with your body. You punched his chest and face, you wanted to kill the blonde. Before you could do much else Sam pulled you back off him. Ghostbur watched from the other side, a concerned look on his pale face. Sam scoffed at Dream, leading you back over the lava. Sam closed the lava wall, Ghostbur was consoling you. Sam: "Y/n..your not allowed to visit the prison anymore. I can't have you doing things like that." Y/n: "But he-!" Sam held his hand up, signaling for you to be silent. Ghostbur: "Can- can I still visit Dream Sam?" The ghost's soft voice was timid, unlike Alivebur's proud and confident one. Sam walked the both of you out of the prison. Sam: "Yes Ghostbur, you can. Tommy still has one life left, he should be in his house." You and Ghostbur went back to Tommy's house. You see your brother sitting on his bed, one of his eyes were clouded. Y/n: "Tommy?" The boy looked up at you, only one of his piercing blue eyes shining. Tommy: "I can't see out of one of my eyes Y/n.." His usual annoying and arrogant tone was gone, his voice sounded..weaker. Y/n: "I know Tommy, just stay calm." You grab a bandana and put it around his head, covering his blind eye. You smiled weakly, not wanting to show pain or weakness to the teen. Y/n: "Tommy, I can't get back into Pandora's Vault. Sam won't let me." Tommy looked up at you, the sparkle in his eyes now gone. Ghostbur: "I can still go into the prison.." You turned to the man. Tommy: "I have an idea!" A small glow is in your brother's eyes. Ghostbur looks puzzled, his ghostly body floating above the ground a few inches. Tommy: "We can break in! Dream needs to be gone!" Y/n: "Tommy, the obsidian is too strong to break. Sam will catch us." Tommy: "Hm..how about we use Ghostbur?" Y/n: "What-? What are you planning?" Tommy: "We can be invisible and he can get into the prison. Sam won't suspect it." Y/n: "Fine, we just need to be careful. Ghostbur are you with this plan?" Ghostbur: "Dream- has done some terrible things. I saw him kill Tommy and the way you reacted. He's not a good person. So..yes."
    Ghostbur had agreed to the plan. He went back to the prison a day later, Tommy and Y/n invisible. They had their weapons in their inventory, ready to kill Dream. Ghostbur entered the prison, seeing the creeper man organizing some papers. Sam: "Back so soon Ghostbur?" Ghostbur nodded, a small smile on his face. Y/n couldn't remember the last time she saw their Wilbur's smile. Ghostbur: "Yeah, I wanted to ask him a few things. I haven't interacted with him since I died. The last time I saw him he killed Tommy." Sam seemed to shift as Ghostbur said the last sentence. Seemingly guilty for not saving the teen. Sam: "Of course Ghostbur, empty your inventory and sign the check-in sheet." Ghostbur did those two things then followed Sam to the prison. Ghostbur stood on the stand, leaving enough room for Y/n and Tommy to be on it too. He rode it over the lava to the prison. He stepped onto the ground near the wall to open it. Before Sam could lower the wall Tommy pulled out his weapon out a little too early. Ghostbur stood near the stone wall to the cell and watched where the sword was floating, the invisible blonde gripping it in his hand. Sam: "Freeze! Whoever that is get on the stand and come back over here. Now!" You and Tommy both stood on the stand, taking it back over the lava.