Old Friend

You tensed in Wilbur's hug, your teeth gritted. The horned man chuckles, his laugh cold and dry. You remember him from when you were living with your parents. He lived close to your house, always visiting. He always messed with you and joked around. Your parents forced the two of you to get engaged when you were 18. Schlatt had changed from the years before your 18th birthday.

In this story Schlatt is only about a year and a half older than you. Just pretend, for the sake of the story. Lol.

He drank alcohol and smoked. He wasn't the same person you knew before. Schlatt thought the marriage idea was good, since you two were close. Part of the reason you ran from home was him. You didn't want to marry him, he seems to still want to take that offer. Schlatt: "Miss me, love?" His words were slurred, he was drunk. Wilbur: "Love..?" You looked from Schlatt to Wilbur. Y/n: "Will- he doesn't mean it. He was supposed to be my fiance." Wilbur could hear the anger in your voice. He understood that you would explain it later on. Schlatt glared at Wilbur. Schlatt: "I think I'm gonna stay here for awhile. It's nice here." Your heart stopped as he said this. You walked towards him, anger bubbling up in you. Y/n "Your not! You don't belong here!" Schlatt grabs your arm, pulling you close. You could smell the alcohol on him, it hurt your nose. Y/n "Schlatt- let me the fuck go! Your drunk!" Schlatt: "Come on love..stop yelling." Wilbur eyes became glossy as Schlatt held your arm. He ran to you both, pushing Schlatt back and away from you. Wilbur: "Don't you fucking touch them."