Overwhelmed

168 reads!? This is genuinely amazing! Thank you all for the support in this series. Be sure to eat, drink water, sleep and touch grass. Please read my other story too. It's Dream X Non-binary Y/n and it's pretty cool. It's loosely based off another story I've read. Hope you've enjoyed this so far! Love y'all! <3

    Days passed and you never left his room. You never went to get food or water. You knew it wasn't healthy but you didn't care. You just wanted him back. He was your world, he was your love. You heard a soft knock on the door. Y/n: "Go away.." Tommy: "Y/n..it's your brother. Please open the door." You reluctantly opened it, feeling the blonde hug you tightly. Tommy: "You have been here for days Y/n. It's not healthy, you have to take care of yourself. You can't stop eating because he's gone." You looked up from the ground at him, his blue/green eyes were without their usual sparkle. Y/n: "He wouldn't want this, would he?" Tommy: "He wouldn't..he would want you to live. For him." His voice was sympathetic, unlike his usual screaming and annoying voice. You slowly nodded. Tommy: "I'll make you food and you can go outside to get fresh air. How about you visit your spot?" You felt your heart drop, you haven't been there since L'manburg blew up. Tommy made you your favorite sandwiches, gave you lemon cake and a pitcher of sweet tea. You took them and left the house, still wearing Wilbur's jacket. The crisp wind blew, you looked up at the sky. It was a soft shade of blue, clouds covering the sky. You went to the spot, reading Wilbur's name in his swirly style. He would write you letters in that handwriting, even if you lived in the same house. You kept them under your bed, not wanting to get rid of those beautiful papers. You sat in the spot, a picnic blanket spread out and the basket beside you. You remembered when Wilbur added fairy lights and a jukebox. After you layed down and watched the clouds move by you heard a familiar tune. The L'manburg anthem.. You sat up, looking at the jukebox. A transparent man sat on it, his brown hair messy. Wait- Wilbur..? You stood up and went to him. Y/n: "Wilbur? Is that you?" The ghost looked up, a large scar on his stomach. Will?: "I'm not Wilbur.. I'm Ghostbur! You must have known Alive it?" His voice was soft, it sounded like his. Y/n: "Do you know who I am, G-ghostbur?'' Ghostbur looked puzzled, like he was trying to remember. The music stopped on the jukebox and the ghost got off. Ghostbur: "I can't remember..but you were important. I can feel it." Y/n: "I guess you could say that.." You walked back to the basket, grabbing a cup and pouring yourself a cup of tea. The ghost followed you, floating a little above the ground when he sat. You started to cry and the ghost went to you. He wiped your tears, making his hand burn. Ghostbur: "Don't cry..what's your name?"
Y/n: "It's Y/n.." Ghostbur: "Don't cry Y/n..have some blue." He handed you some blue dye, it ran down your hands a little. Y/n: "Thanks Wi- Ghostbur.." He smiled, seeing you stop crying. You stood up and picked up the now empty basket. You are the food and the rest of the tea you were gonna drink at home. You put the blanket over the top of the basket. Y/n: "Follow me Ghostbur." You took him back to his, or Wilbur's house. Tommy came in and saw you. Tommy: "Hey Y/n, back so so-" He stopped talking when he saw Ghostbur. His face was both confused and a bit scared. Y/n: "Tommy..it's fine. He's a good spirit. His name's Ghostbur." Tommy: "He looks like.." The blonde trailer off, looking at you. You nodded sadly. You washed the blue off your hands and gripped Wilbur's jacket. Ghostbur: "What's your name?" Tommy cleared his throat. Tommy: "Tommy, it's  Tommy." The spirit went to a nearby bookshelf and grabbed a book and quill. He wrote down each of your names. Ghostbur: "What was your relation with Alivebur?" Y/n: "Lover..and Tommy was a very close friend." Ghostbur quickly jotted these things down. You felt your throat go dry and tighten up. You grabbed the tea that you poured into a glass and drank it. You drank a second glass. Ghostbur focused again on the shelf, seeing Wilbur's life documents. He took them to a corner and read them, writing down things as he went along. Tommy watched him, still confused. You sat on the kitchen floor, against a cabinet. Tommy sat next to you. Tommy: "How did you find him?" Y/n: "He was at our spot. He started playing his anthem on the jukebox. Ghostbur can't seem to remember. But when I said my name I saw something in him click." You looked up at your brother, his eyes were focused on you. His brow was furrowed and his face was serious. Tommy: "Is he supposed to be here?" You shook your head. Y/n: "I had no clue..but I'm glad he is." The ghost of Wilbur laughed softly as you both talked, finding the notes of when Wilbur was alive fascinating and cool. You were happy this ghost was here, he could keep you happy.