The Meeting With Death

Kristen only smiles, her beautiful features taking your breath, well if you had one. Kristen: "I like to keep an eye on my family, Wilbur almost adding you to it." You look down at your hands, picturing the boy you had fallen for. His charm, the way he made your heart warm when he was with you, how he made you feel welcome. Even since the beginning you felt like he was a big part of your life, that being more noticeable since yours was done. You go to your bed, sitting on the edge. Kristen sat in a nearby chair, her eyes watching you. You felt yourself start to cry again, you let the tears fall. Y/n: "He needed me..and I left him! Why couldn't I just be there with him! And Tommy!" Your burst of anger and frustration having no effect on Kristen. Kristen: "Calm down..don't get worked up again." You sigh, doing as instructed. Y/n: "I just..I just left them..when they needed me most. Tommy is going through so much and I should be there with him, to be the sibling he needs. And Will..-" You can't even finish the sentence, Kristen seeming to know what you mean. Your voice was hoarse and shaky.
¥€Wilbur's Pov€¥
Wilbur heard about the others finding Dream. He and Tommy ran to the coordinates, finding several people. One of them being the smile masked man. Tommy rushed up to him and punched him in to face, the mask now having large cracks. Tommy: "You fucking bastard!! They didn't do anything wrong and you killed them-!!" Sapnap grabs Tommy's arm, slowly backing them both away from Dream. Wilbur goes to where Dream is, he pulls the man's mask off. Wilbur looks him dead in the eye, trying his best not to do anything irrational. Wilbur: "Bring them back Dream.." Dream scoffs, thinking little of the brunnete.  Wilbur grits his teeth and punches Dream in the stomach with all his strength. Dream coughs up a little blood, spitting it on the ground. Wilbur: "You heard what I fucking said..do I need to repeat myself?" Dream hesitates before taking out his revival book. Wilbur glares down at the blonde, pure hatred in his eyes.
  **After Dream worked his revival magic**
Wilbur and Tommy run back to the spot Y/n was killed at.
    ¥€Y/n's Pov€¥
You were starting to calm down from crying when you felt a surge. You looked down and saw your feet have disappeared. You look up at Kristen, she smiles. Kristen: "Seems like they fixed the problem.." Y/n: "Thank you so much..for everything." Kristen: "Just tell Phil, Techno and Wilbur I love them. Goodbye Y/n."  You felt the entirety of your body disappear. You became surrounded by light before you opened your eyes. You look up to see Tommy and Wilbur running to you. They run and hug you, knocking you back onto to ground. They each hug you tightly, not daring to let go. Tommy: "Don't ever leave me again you dickhead.." Wilbur: "You scared us so bad Y/n." He looks up, noticing you've changed. (The time thats gone by in limbo is 3 years. Just because) Wilbur: "You've changed.. your hair is longer. Your older.." You nod, still embracing the fact that your alive. Y/n: "Yes, 3 years passed while in limbo. Im your age now Will." Wilbur puts his forehead to yours, not wanting to leave your side.

I know that in Wilbur's limbo the time was 13 years! But, fir the sake of the story Y/n's time was slower! And thank you again for the support. I can't thank you enough. Please share this story with your friends and family. I want to see more people enjoying my content. Though you don't have to. Have a great day/night. Be sure to eat, drink water and sleep. Remember to touch grass everyone! <3