And the fight begins in car.. but car left leaving behind the bad memories..

Next day morning

Jimin was sleeping in his room.. he woke up to find out whole room was decorated with flower bouquet cards..

Jimin surprised and look around this was something new his b'day was never celebrated like this only at night he threw a party..

Jimin - Ye sab zaroor bhai ne kiya hoga.. wait let me go and thank him..

Jimin came out of his room and there was a bursting sound.. balloons and glitters fell on him.. he was shocked and there was standing Divi Esha Taehyung and some Jimin's close friends all shouting..

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN "

Jimin was surprised - Tum sab yahan ?

Divi exited - Yes because special day ki shuruwat to special hi honi chahiye right..

Jhope - But iska matlab ye nahi ki hum raat ki party bhul jayenge.. wo to deni hi hogi..

Jimin - Arey don't worry wo to zaroor milegi but tum logo ne insab ka plan kab banaya ?

Esha - Yeh sab Taehyung ka plan tha..

Jimin surprised and looked at him.. Taehyung smiled..

Taehyung - Kaisa laga surprise ?

Jimin - Bohot achha bhai but aapne ye sab plan kab kiya.. i mean mujhe laga sirf raat ki party ki plan hogi..

Taehyung - But subah bhi to special honi chahiye..

Divi - Achha chalo cake cut karte hai..

Jimin cut the cake.. Jimin fed Taehyung the first bite.. then Divi Esha and then all..

Divi - Waise sirf cake cut karne se hi b'day thodi celebrate hota hai..

Jimin - To aur kaise celebrate hota hai ?

Divi winked at Taehyung then put the cake on Jimin's face..

Jimin shocked - What the...

Taehyung and all laughed..

Jimin - Divi you wait..

And he started chasing her.. Esha and Taehyung were smiling looking at them and them after hovering with Divi both decided to fell Taehyung and Esha..

Jimin and Divi came towards them smirking..

Taehyung step back - No.. dekho ye bohot galat hai..

And that's it Taehyung was trapped between them and Esha was about to ran but Jimin holds her hand..

Jimin - Kahan chali miss chashmish.. b'day mera hai aur aisa saaf suthre jane thodi dunga..

Esha - Jimin plzz dekho mujhe phir ghar bhi jana hai..

Jimin - Haan to jake nahana bhi to hai..

Jimin Taehyung Divi and Esha were running and chasing each other.. Jimin and Divi were team up to fill them with cake..

They were running here and there.. Jihyo and Seo joon were smiling seeing their sons so happy..

Soon after chasing each other and become joker with cream..

Divi exited - Hey let's take a selfie.. and i will post it on my account..