1

Hey, Buddies!

This story was in my draft since January!
Today, while scrolling I realised that I should post it!

*High response expected, with inline comments*

Here it is:-

______________________________________

"You rude, boy" Akshara yelled at the boy, who was hurriedly running somewhere, and unintentionally bumped into her , causing her to fall and didn't even helped her, to get up, nor apologized.

She stood up on her own and shouted looking at his car ,as it sped away.

"Must be an new and irresponsible house help... Idiot.
I will complaint about him to papa, and he will face papa birla's wrath for hurting his daughter" She muttered under breathe, and at the end her face was adorned with a proud smile, thinking about "Her papa birla's wrath".

She made her way into the Birla house, adjusting herself, but before she could step in
"Ruk jao ,akshu" She heard and looked at the figure descending down the stairs.

"Kya hua, aunty?" She raised her eye brows, at mahima.

"Kuch nhi, the floor is wet, higher chances of you to fall" Mahima giggled, as she stated.

"Aur aapko aisa kyu lgta g! Ki mai girungi? " Akshara's baby like anger was visible, and to show that she could, she walked in, and damn!
She slipped, thanks to mahima, who if not had forwarded her handed to hold akshara's hand, akshu could look severely injured her back.

"Tum toh giri heei nhi! " Mahima said in a proud manner.

"Ha, ha... Bhaut achcha taunt tha! " Akshu said adjusting herself in a stable position.

"Well, leave the topic, tell me you here, and that too after so many days!" Mahima asked engulfing akshara in a motherly hug.

"Nhi... Voh toh mai bta rhi hu... Vaise ek baat bolu?" Akshara grinned at her own thought.

"Hmm, bolo" Mahima said adjusting her saaree.

"Jaise aapne roka n, 'ruk jao, akshu', mujhe n puri vo typical itv serial ki yaad aa gyi" Both laughed, at her remark.

"tell me you here, and that too after so many days?
Hme bhul gyi thi ya raasta? " Mahima asked her again.

"Aree nhi vo actually we have a party day after tomorrow to celebrate Vansh bhaiya's birthday " She replied.

"To invite... " Mahima was cut off by akshu, as she completed " To invite my family, am here" .

" Achcha, achcha! Fine sb aayenge,! Bs isiliye aayi thi? " Mahima smiled as knew akshu's reasons to visit the birlas.

"Nhi, ek nhi
First, mujhe invitation dena tha.
Second, ma ke haath ka lunch khana tha.
Third, mujhe sbse milna tha.
Fourth, neil se vansh bhaiya ki kuch pics chaiye thi, aur finally last,
Fifth, kisi ki complain krni thi" She exhaled a deep breathe, as she completed her list!

"Aree, kiski complain krni h, meri beti ko? " Harsh asked akshu, as he walked towards them, after attending a important call.

"Vo jo nya house help h! " Akshu stated.
"Kon? " Harsh asked confused.
"Aree the one, who just went running as a horse and driving as if flying a helicopter!" She tried making them understand.
"Pr hmne toh, kisi ko bhi hire nhi kiya h" Harsh said worriedly thinking who it could be.

Even manjari and neil came to the Hall, guessing the member, in the house .
"Aree jo abhi......army green colour ki cargo aur ......yellow T-shirt mei bhaaga" She finished describing about the boy.

"Achcha vo? " Harsh exclaimed, as if he understood.

"Ha vo, pta h papa birla, first he bumped into me, and made me fall" Akshu's plight was cut off by a mummery "vaise bhi girti heei rehti h" By neil. All glared and akshu again continued, "he didn't even helped me to get up, nor apologized me, I am telling papa birla, tell that new house help to behave well" Finally she finished.

All looked at each other amused!
"Kya? Aise kyu dekh rhe ho aap sb, ik dusre ko?" She asked looking at them.

All burst out laughing, hard!

She gave them a 'aisa kon sa joke maara mai ne' Look.

______________________________________

Short update, as this book is in limited chapters!

Any typing mistakes to be fixed later!

Do vote!
Next chapter , will be out after seeing the response!

Byee>3

~✨~