Mom please don't leave me. Mom take me with you. I promise I'll be a good girl.
No..no i didn't do it, i promise i didn't stole Yvonne's necklace, Please believe me.
Please it hurts, please I'm begging you don't stab me. Someone.. someone please help me. I just want to be loved.

"CHILD, WAKE UP. "

"AHHH" i was covered in cold sweat. My body was quivering badly. My was hurting like hell. I was having goosebumps all over my body. Images of people i don't know, images of the Eckarts. All these painfull memories.

'it was all original penelope's memories. All about her past, how she was treated, how hurt she was. How she felt.'
But why did I got all her memories. Why now.
' And whose voice was that'

Knock knock
"M'lady may i come in."
"Ah, yes come in."
" Good morning m'lady." the maid says as they all bow.
" Uh, ya morning" jeez I'm still not used to this kind of treatment.

Yesterday dion ordered some maids to take care of me. I don't understand why was i getting a special treatment. I'm just a toy.

"Your still in bed" suddenly a voice said
' that startled me '
"Ugh,gree..greetings young master Dion." Not only me but also all the maids in the room were startled but the only difference was that they were trembling in fear. All the servent in the mansion were scared of their masters. They don't know when their heads would be separated from their body.

"Today we are going somewhere. So get ready." Dion said ignoring all the trembling maids.
"Oh,okay"
After dion heard my response he left the room.

"Umm, can you help me in getting ready" i asked the maids in the the room, smiling at them. The maids hurriedly start preparing for my bath.

'hahhhh, it was so relexing. I had a warm bath after a long time'

"M'lady please sit here" said the maid, pointing at the chair.
"Thank you" i smiled at them. Their cheeks seems to turn a little red. Maybe it's because of penelope's face.

I sat at the chair, facing the mirror in front of me.
"Your really beautiful, m'lady" said one of the maids.
Indeed Penelope was really beautiful. Her long magenta hair, unique turquoise, pink lips and milky white skin.

"M'lady your dress is ready"

-her hair style-

-her hair style-

•••After she got ready•••

After i left the room, the maid escort me to where Dion was. She seems terrified.
" Hey it's alright" i said while smiling at her. My words didn't seems to resure her but she stop trembling and smiled back at me.

" Your really kind miss" she said in a low voice.

After sometime we reach where Dion was, but he was not alone. His father Lant Agriche was with him, standing with his usual smirk. Dion didn't say anything. He just stand their quietly, staring at me.

" You look good in that dress. Now get in the carriage." Said lant as he climbed the carriage.

After we all climb the carriage. No one said a single word, it was pin drop silence.
'its suffocating'

After sometime the carriage stopped.
" We are here my lord"

To be continued~