"i know your little secret"

En başından başla

Meanwhile...

Haven paced around her living room. She wore jean pants and a loose yellow blouse. Her curly hair pinned up in a ponytail with flower shaped earrings in her ears.

She crossed her arms as she waited for hoseok to come. She had already set the table with their food. She had heated it again so that it wasn't cold for when they sat down and ate. The only things missing was Hoseok.

The doorbell rings bringing Haven to a sudden stop. Her heart stops beating for a minute as she tried to process the sudden intrusion of someone at her door. Haven took a deep breath before going over to the door and opening it with confidence.

Hoseok stood there holding a beautiful bouquet of daffodils the same color as her blouse. A huge grin on his face as he looked at her.

"Sorry I'm late, darling." He says.

Haven moved out of the way and allowed him in. "I-it's fine. Hello." She greeted him. Hoseok took in a deep breath to smell her home. Her apartment always smelled good and fresh.

"Hello. I brought some daffodils. Figured you grew tired of the roses." He says shyly, reaching her the flowers.

Haven kindly took them. A vase already prepared in the center of the coffee table. She placed the beautiful flowers inside.

"Thank you. The roses were growing slightly withered." She laughed lightly. "Ready to eat?"

"Am I?" Hoseok mumbled. He followed haven to the dining area. She noticed him taking his blazer off so she rushed over to him.

"I'll take this for you." She says.

Hoseok looked over his shoulder at the petite woman before handing her the large blazer. Haven took it and left for a split second before returning without it.

Hoseok waited for her to sit down first before he took his seat. Looking down at the food, his mouth water.

"I hope you like baked fish. I should've asked before hand." She said.

"No no this is perfect. Everything looks and smells amazing, dear." He reassured her.

Haven fought off the urge to smile. She picked up her fork and brought it down to her plate.

"Well let's...dig in I guess." She says.

The spent the next few minutes eating in silence. After the first bite, hoseok hummed telling her she had done an excellent job at preparing the dish.

Their drink for tonight consisted of fruit juice she had prepared by hand and a side of bourbon because she knew hoseok enjoyed it.

Haven cleared her throat and reached for her cup. She drank some of the fruit juice before gently placing the cup back down. When she looked up, she caught hoseok staring at her with a silly little smile on his face.

"What?" Haven giggled nervously. "Is there something on my face?" She asked.

"No." He shook his head. "I don't mean to look creepy I'm just really happy to be here with you." He said.