Six: Heat of the Moment

**Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

"So he just asked could he kiss you, and you said yes?" Ashlyn asked as we walked into our hotel room.

I was happy when we made it to the hotel, because I was tired. Ashlyn and I planned to go to dinner, but now that we're here, I kinda just wanna go to sleep instead.

"Yes, girl. He asked, I said yes, we kissed and that was it. Nothing else happened," I told her.

During our ride in the limo, I finally told her everything that went down between Michael and I, from the time I woke up from fainting, to everything leading up to her showing up at my place. Since she was in shock, she kept asking me the same questions over and over again. I didn't mind it though.

"I can't believe you actually made a few moves. I'm proud of you," she said smirking. I simply shook my head and laughed at her. I looked around at our suite and smiled. It was big and beautiful. I looked over at Ashlyn who was amazed as well. "I definitely can't believe we're here," she spoke, and I nodded my head agreeing with her. "So, what do you wanna do tonight?" She asked doing a little dance.

"I kinda wanna go to sleep," I said as I yawned.

Ashlyn smacked her teeth. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, I'm tired," I responded lazily.

"Tired from what? The flight wasn't even that long.

"It's just been a long day," I said. "But we can still do dinner, I guess." I added.

"What do you have taste for?" She asked.

"Ummm. It doesn't matter to me," I responded shrugging.

We went back and forth trying to figure out what we wanted to eat, before we settled on pasta. We looked through the information guide they provided in the hotel room to find restaurants nearby. Once we found a restaurant, we got ready. We took turns taking a shower, before getting dressed and doing our hair.

Once we were finished, we looked ourselves over in the mirror. I was wearing a black leather skirt, with a long sleeve black fitted shirt. I also had on a pair of black fishnet stockings with black medium length boots. I wore my leather jacket as well. Ashlyn wore a fitted black dress with black boots and a leather jacket. We were basically twins, but we looked cute.

I grabbed my purse and Ashlyn did the same. We walked out of our suite and headed to the elevator.

We made it down to the lobby, and proceeded to head to the entrance. As we walked through the lobby, we noticed guys giving us looks and making different comments. A couple of them even went as far as trying to get us to come over to them. We laughed to ourselves as we made our way out of the hotel.

Once we got outside, our limo driver was waiting for us. He greeted us as he opened our door, allowing us to get inside. He closed the door before making his way to the drivers side of the limo. Shortly after, he got inside and pulled away from the hotel.

. . .

After a fifteen minute drive, we were in front of an Italian restaurant. Our driver opened the door for us, and we thanked him once we were out. We asked him to take our picture before going inside. We thanked him before heading inside.

Once we were inside, we gave the hostess our reservation. Shortly after, we were following her to our table. Once we were seated, we thanked her before she went on her way. There was silence between us as we looked over the menu. "Good evening, ladies," a waiter said as he approached our table.