Part 1

Today is our first day of school, and to be honest, it felt great being back in this huge building again. Now that we're seniors, its time to find out who's going to be the "big man" of the school, now that the last of the seniors of last year are gone. I have heard from the rumor mill that this year its not going to be a jock, or the "brains," but a "pretty boy." Makes sense since we still don't have a sports field. And there are lots of good-looking senior boys this year to choose from. 

Tristan arrived from the side hall, meaning he drove himself today. Even though Tristan and I hung out during the summer, he looks a lot better with his hair, and he's getting quite noticeable, even for a school this big.

 Even though Tristan and I hung out during the summer, he looks a lot better with his hair, and he's getting quite noticeable, even for a school this big

And since this is our first day, he decided to dress like that today, but a bit more daring, with two buttons open, so he can show off his toned chest...

And a hint of abs that were barely showing above his unbuttoned shirt... 

He drives me crazy. A lot. But, he's my best friend, and he has that right to drive me crazy.

Speaking of big, there's even more transfers this year than last year. Shaun's decided to stay and graduate with us this spring, and I felt my throat tighten up. That meant, after we were done, we will all part our ways... I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Kim also decided to finish his school year with us as well, instead of transferring back to South Korea

Kim also decided to finish his school year with us as well, instead of transferring back to South Korea. As well as the other Japanese kids who transferred in the last year are finishing with us.

Even Kazuya.

And because he's friends with Rae, Ryo also decided to stay and graduate with us too. His old friend Kira also transferred here too. 

And he's already popular with the underclassmen. Especially the boys. Actually, since now that we're seniors, the underclassmen are now admiring all of us. 

Myself included.

For some reason, it seems everyone has their eyes one me...

And it is a far cry especially from last year...

And who would I see in the transfers mix? None other than Elias, and McKenzie. And they were scoping out the boys in the large commons area. Across the room, other boys were also looking at Elias and McKenzie.