05

A day after the war, 2023

White walls were all Olivia saw. She was scared, and confused. She took a moment to think about what would have happened to make her end up in a hospital. She didn't want her identity to be found out so she ripped off the cords and bolted out of the door.

She looked around trying to find an exit. When she couldn't find one, she opted for the window.

"Woah there, you shouldn't do that." A man said from behind her.

Olivia turned around brought out her telekinesis but the man spoke again. "I'm not here to hurt you, I don't know if you remember me, but I am Doctor Strange."

She took a moment to think, and her eyes widen when she thinks about it.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know. Are they ok?" She asked frantically.

Doctor strange sighs and says "They're in the main room, you're the last one to wake up."

Olivia nods her head and continues into the waiting room of the stark hospital. When she walks in the she sees 9 heads perk up.

"You're finally awake sleepy head. I was wondering how long you'd take considering your little team woke up around the same time." Tony says with a soft smile on his face.

Ben walks up to Olivia and gives her a brief hug. He then pats her on the back and leads her to one of the couches. The other heroes in the room give her a few hellos and smiles.

"How long was I out for?" Olivia asks. "Not long" Naomi responded. "Maybe about 7 hours, but we're still young and need energy. So, that's a win if you ask me." She continues

"True, I kinda wish I was sleep for longer. I slept for thirty minutes." Caleb grumbles smile crossing his arms, going into a slouch.

Vivian looks at him with an unamused face "you know, you can always go back to sleep." Caleb side eyes her before saying "it's just not the same." And turning away from her dramatically.

Xander snickers and looks up at strange. "Are we ok to go home?" He asks. Strange shakes his head , "I need to do a few more test on you before I can let you all go." Stark nods in agreement, "You all extracted a lot of power from those stones meaning you all have new powers. We might not figure them all out today but we'll eventually find out."

Xander then sighed, "Fair enough."

They all nod in understanding, Tony then stands up signaling for the rest of them to follow.

"Wait." Tony says before clearing his throat.

They all look at him confusedly on what he'd say.

" I wanted to thank you all for saving me. Pepper told me everything, and I wanted you all to know that you all mean the world to me now. If you all ever need anything. You can gladly come to me, weather you need technology or cool new gadgets. Or even a talk, I'm here.

__________________________________

That same day, around 8:30 pm.

"This is weird" Strange says. The teenagers look at him confusedly.

He then sighs and turns around towards them. "We can't figure out exactly what your new powers are. I don't know if it's because you all haven't used them all or..." he trails off.

"It doesn't matter now, you guys are careful enough not to mess up in front of everyone I'm assuming." He says.

They all look slightly offended before saying a few "yes's" or just nodding.

"Great!" Tony claps, "You're all free to go home."

"Finally" Luke mumbles.

"I hate hospitals too." Naomi says walking up next to Luke.

"They're horrible and useless." He replies

"Useless to us, yes. But not useless to other people, dumbass." Kai says ruffling Luke's hair.

"Tsk" Luke replies while swatting Kai's hand away.

"Are you two done?" Xander asks waiting on the two to go through the portal.

The duo turn to him dumbfounded before scurrying through the portal.

After the leave Tony let's out a breathy laugh, "tenagers.."