11

March 23, 2017

Immediately after school they all met up at school's gates so that they could walk together. Today, Vivian didn't bring her car since she was aware of the plans beforehand.

Walking there they were talking about their superpowers and Caleb even helped them by explaining how they work based on his comic and superhuman knowledge. There were some laughs and giggles along the way, and they also learned more about each other. Well, before they didn't know each other all too well so they thought it was a good idea.

They had a lot of stuff in common like Olivia and Amelia sharing a love for instruments, Kai and Luke share a love for dancing, Vivian and Naomi share a love for Kpop and cooking while, Caleb, Ben, and Xander share a love of animals; to which actually all of them had.

After finally arriving to the cliff, they all look down.

"So we just jump, right?" Naomi says raising a brow.

"Well, when you put it like that, it doesn't sound right." Xander says. She just glances at him before looking back at the water.

Amelia and Vivian look at each other and then run back. The others are confused as to why they're running the other way.

But all of a sudden, they run back past the others and off the cliff into the water. What could be heard were joyful screams of as adrenaline rushes through the two.

"How can they just jump off a cliff like that?! I am NOT doing that." Olivia says. Naomi shrugs and says "Well you're going to have to do it eventually, just don't be mad at me."

She looks at her in confusion and says "What's that supposed to- AHHH" She gets cut off as Naomi grabs her and jumps off the cliff with her.

"She's definitely going to kill her." Luke says with a laugh before the rest of them jump off the cliff into the water together.

____________________________________

March 23, 2017

"That was fun" Naomi says letting out a huff after. Olivia glares jokingly at her and says "Just know after that, sleep with one open." She just playfully rolls her eyes in response and turns towards the hidden entrance.

"Ready?" She asks.

"Ready." They all confirm.

She presses the left side of the wall and the door infront of them opens. "I don't think I'll ever get used to that." Xander mutters.

As they enter, they see Winter waiting at the door. She looks at the clock and says "you guys are just on time, now let's go." Before turning around and walking away, leaving them to follow her.

____________________________________

March 23, 2017

"This is going to be your schedule, it is the same for all of you. You have training every Monday, Thursday and Saturday. You will be learning control on Monday, combat on Thursday, and we will practice strategies Saturday. Since, today is Tuesday and we didn't do anything Monday, you will be learning control today."

"Ok, that's great, so can we get started now?!" Caleb asks excitedly. Winter chuckles softly at the boy and replies with a short yes.

"You know, once you're ready, you can even design your own super suits." Winter says with a slight smirk

At this, they all perk up and look at each other with smiles on their faces. "Then we'll train hard." Ben says.

"Good, because that's exactly what we'll need."