"You don't have to explain yourself,"

"No, no, it's ok." I breathe, retracting my claws from my palms. Stiles eyes trail down to my now bloody jeans, his eyebrows raising in question, before he can say anything about it I quickly continue, "So what's next?"

"Well, I guess on your next full moon we just try that, if not we'll go from there." Scott shrugs, his nose crinkling with the action.

"How did you do it?"

"Uh- someone actually had to chain me up..." Scott's eyes wander next to him, Stiles holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"Well," I drawl, raising from my seated position. "That was fun- I guess- see you later!"

"Terra! School? Remember?" I cringe, slowly backing towards the door as the two boys rise from their seats. Beginning to approach me, I can tell that they won't give up so easily this time. Before they can reach me I bolt out of the room, heading for the stairs towards the front door.

I hear the boys shout a battle cry from behind me and the next thing I know I'm lying on the bottom of the stairs, two bodies draped across me. I prop my head on my arm, blowing a stray hair out of my eyes in frustration, "Was that really necessary?"

Stiles huffs from above me, his voice laced with pain, "You were trying to escape."

"Right because the logical approach to that is tackling said escapee down the stairs." I grumble, pushing the boys off of me as I attempt to rise from the ground. Glancing down at the already dented wooden floor I notice a new indentation. We all spread out on the ground, our aching bodies still recovering from the fall.

Stiles and Scott cringe, "Uh- sorry..."

I furrow my eyes brows only to have a thick substance fall onto my eyelashes, rising my hand to my forehead I feel a small cut right above my eyebrow. "Next time- lets refrain from tackling Terra down the stairs." I grumble just barely above a whisper, boys quickly nod their heads in agreement while I whip away the small amount of blood on my navy blue jacket.

The boys help me from the ground but when I'm standing on my own two feet they refuse to let go. Clearing my throat slightly I glance between their hands on my upper arms and their faces. Stiles flushes slightly while Scott responds, "Don't forget about school."

"Of freaking course." I curse as they drag me out of the house and practically throw me into the back of Stiles' jeep.

Breaking yet another pencil I growl under my breath as I turn around in my seat. Again. Holding the two pieces of the pencil, Stiles raises his eyebrows, pausing from his math work. "Let's try a pen?" He digs into his bag and pulls out a black pen. Quickly accepting it I turn back to the math worksheet in front of me.

Besides me Malia curses under her breath, muttering something along the lines of, "Stupid freaking Stiles and freaking quadratics."

And I can't help agree with her. Stiles was the one who practically dragged us into here. Scribbling random numbers onto the paper as the teacher drones on I can't help but wish that I was in the forest. If only Malia and I could get away like we did last time. The only thing is...I don't think she likes me very much anymore. Ever since, I came back I guess, she's been ignoring me and sending me evil glares.

I kinda thought we were friends but... I'm used to it. It wouldn't be the first time a friend has ditched me. I'm jarred out of my thoughts when an ear splitting ring cuts through the silence. Quickly rising from my seat I begin to follow the flow of the students when a hand wraps around my upper arm.