Vengeance

After Pete follows right after him, the man is gone. So he decides to close his eyes and try to hear or sense where he is. Luckily, he can hear him running to the road, where he was before so he chases after him. As he speeds along the side path, he can finally see the thief running beside him. He catches up thanks to his advanced speed and lifts his hand to web him to the ground but nothing comes out. "Come on!" He nearly yells out, hitting the web-shooter with his right hand. Still, that doesn't work so he tries the other hand, and fortunately, that works. 

The web shoots out in the man's direction, catching right onto his right foot. "What the fuck?" He curses before collapsing onto the hard road. Noone is around them, as for any vehicles so he knows there is no worry of the thief getting run over. "What the hell is wrong with you? What are you doing get me out of this before some car squashes me!" The criminal shouts out of fear.

Pete shakes his head, scoffing at him, "Do you want it on your mouth too?" He gets on his knees in front of him and asks, "Where did you get all that cash, and what are you intending to do with it?"

The man stutters as he tries to come up with an excuse as Peter just stares blankly at him. Knowing that he has seen him from someplace but he can't put his finger on it. Then it hits him. He is wearing dirty white converse, he has a scar under his eyebrow, his height. "You killed my uncle," he whispers. He then pulls off the man's mask and looks into the eyes of the person who he had been wanting to find for a long time. 

"I-it was an accident, I swear, man!" He replies, finally getting to his feet without falling over. 

"I don't care," Peter tells him, "I'm going to make you pay." His feelings change from plain sadness to pure anger in an instant as he pushes him back to the ground. The man's legs break free from the webs, once he realizes, he takes this as his chance to run. Peter quickly stops his movements, pulling him back by the hem of his shirt, and then punches him in the face. The man groans in agony as blood trickles down his face. "What's your name?" Pete insists, his eyes filled with tears as he remembers the day of the accident, "Tell me your fucking name!"

He is now leaning over him as he forces him to answer, "Fine, fine! Nate. It's fucking Nate," he chokes out.

I AM JUST POSTING HALF FOR NOW BECAUSE IK YALL ARE ALL WAITING BUT AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING. I NEED TO SLEEP SORRY GUYS.