Him

"You know you don't have to climb through the window Pete-, Spiderman!?"

Your POV: (Trust me it won't be this cringe/basic after)

Just great, I'm the new kid... again. Time for more toxic friends and jerks to deal with and avoid, this school looks crappy. 

Ding!

I hear the bell, I don't even have a schedule, and I'm going to be late on the first day of the new year, how convenient for me. I never really did any good in school, and I would do anything to drop out. But I don't want my dad to think of me as a failure so I will do anything to keep him proud. I take out a pen and slam my locker shut to head to the principal or headmistress, or whatever they call her.  This is super embarrassing but it would be worse if I walked into the wrong classroom so I keep going, although the door to exit looks very nice. I roam around the halls looking for her office and I am about to give up when I turn around and slam right into someone. I tumble to the ground, as he goes headfirst into one of the lockers.

 He had been on a skateboard. "Ouch," I mutter, rubbing my head. 

"I am so sorry! I'm such an idiot I shouldn't have been skating here," he exclaims, removing his headphones. In an attempt to help me up, he extends a hand and helps me to my feet. "It's fine really, at least I'm not dead," I laugh, trying to make myself feel better. I clear my hair away from my face just as he extends his hand to introduce himself. I glance up to look at him eye to eye, and I stare at him speechless.

Peter's POV

"I'm Peter," I say, breaking the awkward silence with my eyes locked on hers. To be honest, I must admit that she is stunning, and she seems to be the new girl I was assigned to find. Though I had caused her to fall pretty bad, and I should have been more careful...idiot. Her forehead appears to be turning red and I lift my hand up to check it out, "You hit your head pretty damn well," I state, grimacing at the sight. The girl just continues to silently look directly at me as I wait for a response from her, "Peter Parker," I repeat fixing my hair. I wait for an answer as I go to fetch my board. 

"This is where you introduce yourself", I eventually remind her. Her eyes blink a few times quickly and she shakes her head finally coming back to reality as she struggles to say, " Oh... I'm, uh-" 

"Y/N right?" 

" Y-yes, how did you know that was my name?" She questions, raising one eyebrow.

"I was sent to help you to your first Algebra class...which I'm in. It's not like I was stalking you or anything." Her facial expression had changed suddenly, "Yeah I know... it sucks, I absolutely hate math as well," tell her.

Your POV:

I despise Algebra, I groan while rolling my eyes. "And um, I was assigned to help give you a tour around our school and town, even though I would have volunteered anyway.

 So here is my phone number, " He explains, writing on a piece of paper he had shredded from right out of his math notebook

 So here is my phone number, " He explains, writing on a piece of paper he had shredded from right out of his math notebook. He hands it to me and we begin to make our way to class. Passing the principal's office, she beamed at me and I wave back.

 Peter grabs his skateboard and attaches it to his backpack, placing his hands in his pocket. He abruptly stops to quickly knot his shoelaces on his black converse, when I glance over to the walls to read what the posters on them had to say. There were your typical, No bullying and "No fighting," signs, but one caught my focus. Peter starts to hum then stands up and notices me staring at the poster that clearly states "No Skateboarding In The Halls!" He scratches the back of his head, bites his lip and we proceed to walk, as I just looked at the boy.

He seems like a funny, unique person, this one might be different...

Chapters will get longer I swear.

This is your typical chapter, I know. But this was my first chapter ever, and the next ones are much better.