Behind the Mask

As you hang out alongside the sand, you walk over to Pete to ask him a question that has been bothering you for a while. Who is the other Spider-man? Is it someone he knows? "Hey, Pete could I speak to you real quick?" You ask as you pull him aside from your friends.

"Of course what's up?" He asks, fixing his hair.

"So I know you wanna keep it a secret, you know the whole spiderman thing and all. This probably means you wouldn't want to tell me the identity of the other spiderman and I will absolutely understand if you cant say. Though you never told me you had a partner, and I would love to know who it is."

"Woah, ok slow down. First of all, we don't work with each other! Second, he is known as Spider-Boy, and third, he hasn't told anybody but me," he assures you.

"Ok then..." you sigh, looking behind you and he cups your face,

"Hey, don't worry about it alright? Let's go and have some fun.

*********

The rest of the day was spent wandering around until it turned dark. That's when you notice some of our classmates following Flash into a bar. They probably have fake IDs, or they found a way to sneak in. You have never really done anything like that before besides break into the lab with Pete, it seems like fun though. 

"Ok then..." Gwen says turning around to head back to the others. 

"Where are you going?" Pete asks her.

"We are not following them."

"Oh yes, we are."

"Yeah come on, it's not like we are going to drink," you add.

"That sounds like a dumb idea. Even for me," MJ states, following Gwen, "Peter you coming?"

He looks back at you guys then back to her, "Sorry. I've just gotta live a little!"

She groans and changes her mind, "Ugh, fine but this better be fun, Wheeler."

"You guys will regret it later!" Gwen warns you and then you wave to her.

You all head in the way the others snuck in and you try and blend in. Peter and MJ wander off together and you mess around with Pete. Although after a few minutes, the boys hesitate. They sense something is off so they decide to find each other. "Y/N/N I just gotta find Peter for a sec, I'll be back," Pete tells you.

You stand there speechless as he runs into the large crowd, "Hey, something is wrong," Pete tells him.

"I know, I'll go and deal with it."

"Wait I'll go with you-"

"No, you don't have your suit."

"Darn, I hate to admit it but you were right."

"Now's no time to apologize, Parker, I've got to stop crime!" Peter hurries back to Michelle, 

"Hey, I gotta leave, sorry but find Y/N and leave with her."

"What?"

"Sorry MJ!" 

"Screw you."

"Bye!"

"Bye," she says then flips him off.

In a flash, he runs back to the motel to change into his suit

In a flash, he runs back to the motel to change into his suit. He can sense a kid in distress and can hear him screaming for help so he follows the calls to the beach. It is dark and he figures the kid must be drowning, he speeds up and has no choice but to swim in the water after him. Using his enhanced strength, he easily holds him and walks back to the surface.

"You alright kid?"

"Yes," he answers catching his breath, "Thank you Spiderman."

"Call me Spiderboy. Now let's find your parents..."

They walk out of the sand and Peter asks him, "So what's your name?"

"Tommy."

"That's a cool name," he answers before spotting a worried couple with the police. They notice him and rush up to them, hugging Tommy. "Thank you so much for saving our boy Spiderman!" His mother cries and Peter quickly leaves.

The little boy looks at his mom and says, "His name is Spider-boy actually mommy."

Meanwhile, where you were once standing is now someplace else. The crowd around you has become larger and you decide to move.

The music is really loud and it reeks of sweat and alcohol. In every corner, there are people chanting people to chug, and the rest are dancing or getting drunk. 

"Guys? Pete where are you?" You call out loudly trying to move through the large crowd. With people bumping into you and the noise getting too much for you to bear. That's when you feel a pair of arms around you, 

"Y/N! I'm here... I got you," Pete says, "Let's get out of here."

You guys walk to your room but it is locked and Gwen has the key. She doesn't answer when you knock so you figure she is somewhere else. You follow him into his place instead and you walk into the bathroom to wash your face, giving Gwen a call as Pete senses Peter outside. He walks to the front but doesn't see him. Little does he know, that he is climbing in the window from the back.

You hear the window open, thinking it is Pete, 

"You know you don't have to climb through the window Pet-"  You walk forward and see Peter hanging off the roof,

 "Spiderboy!?"

(Not edited, lmk if there are any mistakes please!?)