Vacation

Is it wrong to laugh at your own chapter? When I tell you I lmao at what I wrote-

Pete's POV

It has been hours since we boarded this plane. With Gwen and MJ on either side of me, and Y/N having the seat beside Peter for a while, MJ asks Y/N if they could swap. It seems as though she has an interest in him, and she probably could tell that I wanted to sit with Y/N. Fortunately, she agreed to swap seats with her. We watch a couple of films to pass the time when Gwen shows us her phone, 

"I heard about what you guys did yesterday, it was totally on purpose! Anyway, someone filmed the whole thing and it is going viral. I got it saved, take a look," she tells us. We watch it and show it to the others while laughing silently after nearly everyone has fallen asleep.  I see our gym teacher who has fallen asleep on one of his students and so I point at him to show them. As Peter turns off his mini television, he snaps a quick picture, "I think it's time I sleep," he whispers and grins at MJ. Nodding, she leans back so Peter can place his head on her shoulder.

"They are so cute," Y/N says. We turn back to continue watching 'A Nightmare on Elm Street,' as I notice Y/N starting to doze off. Suddenly, a jump scare occurs, causing me to jump up, hitting the screen, then slapping Gwen right in the face. "Fu- I am so sorry!" I exclaim. 

Y/N flinches and opens her eyes, "What's wrong?"

 I check if Gwen is alright as I hear a crack and realise that I have just cracked the screen, oh my god.  

"Nothing. Sorry I scared you, I just got a little fright from the- you know what? How about I turn it off and we go to sleep?" I quickly reply to her.

Gwen looks at me, "There's no need to turn it off since there is now no power button! How did you even break that?"

"You think I did it on purpose?!" I whisper, covering it with a blanket.

"Guys shut up," Peter exclaims.

"Is everything alright over there?" I hear an adult ask.

"Y-yes sir... sorry just a nightmare!" I reply looking back.

Then Flash comments, "Aw, Parker... did you dream about how you aren't as popular as me? Cause guess what, that's not only in your dreams."

Y/N butts in, "Flash! Or should I say, Eugene, if you don't mind your own business, I'm going to stick this toothbrush up your-"

"Y/N/N!" I pull her back towards me but she flips him off when I let go. "You can't keep doing that to everyone whenever you feel like it, it's ridiculous."

"It's how I cope with my anger issues, it could have been far worse."

I sigh and close my eyes, trying to get comfortable but can't seem to. You can't really move anything besides your head so I lean my head against Y/N's shoulder. Then I feel the hairs on my arms stick up, I am freezing, "Psst, Y/N? Could you share the blanket?"

She hands it over and I lay it out so it's covering us both.

********

When I wake up, the plane is landing, and my classmates are getting ready to get off. "Hey guys, we're here," I tell the girls. I check on MJ and Peter, who have just woken up as well, "You guys slept like babies!" I tell them.

(I'm in love with this scene, why did they not add it in the film?!)

We walk out and find our way out of the airport, following everyone else to the motel

We walk out and find our way out of the airport, following everyone else to the motel. There is a beach in sight not that far away from it and the weather is not so bad. Everyone, including the teachers, had put together the money to book the rooms and they will have to be shared. "I guess to keep things easy, we can split up the boys and girls. It won't really matter since we will only be using them to sleep and get dressed," Mr Harrington suggests. 

"Whatever. Five per room? Whoever wants to share with me can come," MJ states, walking to the first door before Gwen follows after her. "I'm going with her," Y/N beams and leaves. Two other girls join them and the other students fill up the other rooms until it is just me and Peter standing.

"You lucky two! You guys have the room all to yourselves," says Mr Harrington. He hands us a key and we get in and unpack our things when I see his suit. "You brought your suit?" I question him.

"Yeah didn't you?"

"No! What do you think is going to happen on our one week of break?"

"I bet you ten dollars something bad will happen Parker."

"I don't have any money you twerp. Plus, what if you were put with other people? They would have seen it and your identity would have been leaked!"

I get a text from an unfamiliar group chat:

Gwen

We will meet you guys at the beach.

Y/N

You are coming, right boys?

Pete

Sure.

I wear a blue shirt with shorts and look over at Peter who has only shorts on. "Dude?"

"Huh?"

"Is that really necessary?" I try not to laugh at him before I ask him if he made the group chat and he nods. I look at the group name and scoff, "Fantastic five. Really?"

He snatches my phone and throws it on the bed, then he walks out and I follow him.

Make sure to follow me if you are not already, I post important announcements!