'No!' Karter immediately said through the link and when Ivan looked down, he encountered a little panic in his voice. 'Don't take em off.' He slowly said. 'Please.' Karter added. 

"You little pervert." Ivan let out, what sounded like a chuckled and a pleasureful gasp. 

Karter's cheeks rushed with the blood but he kept up with his act and didn't break off the contact with Ivan. Instead of cowering away, Karter grabbed Ivan's hand and put it back on his full head. When he knew that Ivan got the message and started controlling the pace, he let his hands open the buttons on Ivan's shirt. His clothes were wrinkled and his light blue shirt became see-through due to heavy sweating. It revealed his dark nipples and bulging pecs which made slick leak from Karter's swollen hole. 

When the shirt was completely opened, Karter trailed his whispering touch over Ivan's toned abs, feeling Ivan tighten in under his light strokes. His fingers moved forward until he was thumbing at the perky nipple, making Ivan let out a shocked choking sound. The Alpha felt a weird sensation when Karter swiped his thumb over his left nipple and then press down on it. 

Unconsciously, Ivan pushed Karter down on his raging hot cock, until his nose was touching the naval area. He heard Karter's chocking south but couldn't help but cherish the intense sensation from two different places. The Omega was struggling to breathe while his throat closed up around the pulsing head. He felt light-headed as his own cock begged to be freed from the tight hold of his zipper. 

Ivan's hold on Karter finally relaxed but not before Karter raised his other hand to cup his stiff balls, seconds away from bursting. The Omega squeezed on them and pinched Ivan's nipple. All of this was too much for the Alpha, for the first time in his life, he felt like he was submitting himself to another. Karter knew just what he was doing to his mate when his eyes took in the state of Ivan. His head was thrown back, the adam's apple bobbing and his glasses insanely crooked. The glass was fogged up by the humid air and as he traveled his eyes a little down, Ivan's lightly flushed nipple came to view. He decided that one had enough so he gave some of his attention to the other one and got the same reaction. A chill ran down Karter when he saw how much control he had on Ivan.

Karter could feel that Ivan was close and lost in the pleasure. He intrigued his mind which wasn't difficult at all as teh Alpha had put down all of his walls. "Fuck my mouth baby, give me your come." Karter directed and mewled when Ivan obeyed him without hesitation. 

The Alpha looked down and almost whined at the blurry view due to his angle glasses. He followed Karter's demand and guided his head the way he wanted. He followed the rhythm by his hips and slowly accelerated the pace. He let the instincts take control and fucked Karter's mouth thoroughly. He felt his Omega relax his throat and take everything Ivan was giving him.

Ivan's hips snapped roughly, a shiver running in his veins when Karter's saliva trickled down his balls. He couldn't hold it back with the intense sensations on his cock, his ball, and surprisingly on his nipple. Ivan felt his balls drawing up and his thrusts becoming sloppy as he burst into Karter's mouth. The Omega was choking at the flooding in his mouth but held himself open for his Alpha. With a surprised moan with was swallowed by the cock in his mouth, Karter felt himself cream in his pants with a gush of slick. 

Ivan's stutter as his hips slowed down until he was buried deep, motionless. Slowly, Ivan leaned back, letting his cock out of Karter. After a few deep breaths, Ivan took off his glasses with shaking hands. He placed them on the counter and blinked a few times before shifting his eyes down at Karter. His mate was watching him with darkness in his eyes. Ivan looked to his right, where a wide mirror was placed, he looked thoroughly fucked.

--------

"Okay, that's enough." Ivan mumbled as he pushed Karter's eager body away. He heard his mate whine and slap Ivan's hand away. "What's gotten into you?!" Ivan became fed up, still out of breath from the orgasm he just had. He gripped Karter's hands and pinned him down on the bed. "You are not in heat, that's for sure." Ivan's eyes went wide and they snapped at Karter when he scoffed. "You don't smell different or you'll be attracting unmated wolves." Ivan analyzed, he had a lot of knowledge in that department. "Early stages?" Ivan hesitantly asked, he didn't want it to be true since today they leave for the headquarters.