Moving on

Edward's P.O.V.

I looked at Sophia yelling at Alison and I think I moved on. Sophia went back to our table.

"What did she say?" I asked

"She broke up with you because she thinks that you guys are not right for each other." She said.

"Oh ok" I said. I'm disappointed but there are other fish in the sea.

"You don't seem so sad anymore" She said.

"When you were talking to Alison. Bryan and Susan tried to cheer me up with jokes and they were really funny." I said.

"It's nice to see you looking better" She smiled and I smiled back.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, why?" She said as she ate her lunch food.

"Would you like to go out with me sometime?" I asked and she choked on her food. I patted her back.

"What?" She asked in a shocking tone.

"Never mind, it's stupid. I knew you wou-" I got cut off by Sophia

"I would love to." She said as we cut me off and the bell suddenly rang and since we have all the classes together. I intertwined our hands going to Calculus.

Alison's P.O.V.

I was going to apologize to Edward but then his friends hate me how so I silently walked to his table and saw Edward and Sophia talking. I had a gut feeling that she would shout in front of my face again so I waited for them to finish talking. I over heard them and Edward asking her out on a date?!?!?!?! What?!?!?!

I seriously need to talk to him after classes and why do I have to to have every class with him and Sophia. I can't stand them flirting and giving each other nick names and kissing the cheeks and intertwining their hands. It's amazing on how he was so sad then he already moved on.

Edward's P.O.V.

To be honest, I really like Sophia. We were best friends for a long time so we technically know everything about each other which makes it easy for us to date. She was my first crush but then I never admitted my feelings for her. When I was dating Alison, those feelings disappeared but now I think that they're back. I'm going to take her on a date tomorrow at 6:00 pm. I planned everything. First, we're going to this Taiwanese restaurant because she loves Asian food then we're going the beach and then the park. I was getting my books for the last period and someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked back and I didn't directly see her face because she was looking down and I hear her silently crying and sobbing.

??????: We need to talk.